School Blues

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Delia_jean

School Blues

Post by Delia_jean »

Why do i feel so dumb...At school I struggle. I think I have always struggled, from what I can remember. We don't have that much money, so I never really went and got help, not until recently and I only found out that I'm not a dud but I only have ADD. I know high school isn't something I need to be totally stressing over, but that's something I do. I'm pretty much failing and doubt I'll graduate.

:( This is one thing that makes me so depressed, my two sisters are really smart and are going to succed at everything that they do, I don't compare myself to them but its hard to have parents that ground them for a C and not me for an F. I can study and study for like hours but nothing really goes in. My grades make me feel like crap and I really don't know what to do in life b/c I feel you have to be above average or average to be someone or get somewhere in life. I'm just so tired of trying to get good marks b/c why when I won't get anywhere. :wallbash:

*edited to help with codes.*
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Re: School Blues

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

hun, grades are grades. im like you. im gettin a C+ in english right now and its driving me crazy

if you cant remember things after you study try to find a way of studying in order to remember things, like put things into a song or something.

try not to stress over it so much.

and your sisters are your sisters, their not you. you can go some where in life. you just cant keep worrying about how other people are doing, put yourself first and ask your teachers for extra credit work.

if you wanna talk you can pm me anytime at all. -hugs-
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Re: School Blues

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

try flash cards or having a friend come over for a study night and help you and you help them on something they dont understand. Try memorizing each line over and over or make cute codes for each thing... like for example i had to memorize the spectral class for stars and this is how i did it...

class

o- over

b- by

a- a

f- fence

g- gather

k- kiki's

m- mangos

and it is really

o- eletirc blue stars

b- blue stars

a- white stars

f- yellow white stars

g- yellow

k- orange red stars

m- red

there are many ways of doing it..... maybe make a game out of it.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com