Unregistration

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Drake Dracoli

Unregistration

Post by Drake Dracoli »

I already re-registered, but when I went on this morning, my account didn't even exist, and I was marked as unregistered; just wanted to let you know. I think all of my old posts are still marked as having been made by an unregistered member.
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Unregistration

Post by OverDrive »

Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Huh Adam?
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Originally posted by Abbi@May 9 2004, 02:29 PM

Huh Adam?
What is difficult to understand?

Support Group Rules (All Forums)

General Rules

You must use a valid email address that you check regularly. Any bounce backs with the error of: User Unknown or the like (which means you no longer have that email address) will have their Support Groups Account DELETED without consulting you first. Also, a reminder to keep all email boxes (hotmail, yahoo, excite, Netscape, and the like) under your maximum allowed space. Any one who has bounce back messages from topic and forum subscriptions, the subscriptions will be removed forcefully server side so we reduce the amount of bounce back messages from our system. You must have a valid email account able to accept emails from TeenHelp.org. You may chose to not to allow administrators to bulk email you (My Controls, Email Settings, - "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator.")
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

Drake Dracoli

Post by Drake Dracoli »

My email is still there. The only reason it might have 'bounced' was because my mail slot weas full.
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

If it is full, you don't have it "able to accept emails from TeenHelp.org."
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner