Lord Of The Flies

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
TheGoodJuggla

Lord Of The Flies

Post by TheGoodJuggla »

1. I n what ways does the novel Lord of the flies symbolize the complete disintegration of society?

2. Compare jacks leadership of style to that of ralphs. Why was he able to reign as the dominant leader?

3. Why was piggy such an important character in this novel? Was his physical description important to his character portrayal in the novel? What did his death symbolize?

4. How were the littleuns treated on the island? was their treatment typical of what small children could receive in the absence of adult leadership?

5. In what ways was life on the isalnd totally different from life in the world that the boys left? Should they have been expected to handle this sitauation differently?

6. What or whom is the real beast on the island? How does it relate to th ebeats in our contemporary society?

7. What did the conch represent?

8. Why did the adult at the end of then ovel assume that the boys were playing a game ? Would jacks account of what happend on the islands sound like fiction to many adults and young people after their rescue??

can someone please help me i need to do 4 books with questions and i already did 1 i need help with these please help me. thanks.
TheGoodJuggla

Re: Lord Of The Flies

Post by TheGoodJuggla »

nevermind guys i got all the questions.
Lena
Veteran

Re: Lord Of The Flies

Post by Lena »

i did that book too - and hated it after reading it over 6 times.

if you need more help pm me, but from what ive gathered youve already done the work.

he he - what fun!! (yeah im being sarcastic)
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.