I Like To Break Things.

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Boxgod
Loyal

I Like To Break Things.

Post by Boxgod »

when i get angry i break stuff, now im sure a good reason for it is because i bottle things up because i don't like yelling at people nor pushing or shoving or hitting, i just act like it doesn't bother me or respond with "hey man thats not cool" im very passive, but then it starts to all build up and then something snaps :furious: and i go into my room, or i go somewhere away from everyone, and kick walls and throw pillows and punch glass and break picture frames and rip phone books, then i feel 100% better. is there something wrong with me? :bag:
We're more than

overwhelmed by hundreds of

hugs and million good words

We are satisfied from monday

til friday and on sunday we cry

We never ever lie. From ten in

the morning we are honest til

nine. We are overcute. We

never will manage to be rude

only twice. But we like it from

that point of view. We stay

here and bare until dawn

everyday. And we want stay

here and bare everyday
Iya
Loyal

Re: I Like To Break Things.

Post by Iya »

My friend went for anger management classes. Maybe you should too.
All alone in space and time, there's nothing here but what here's mine.
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Theres nothing wrong wrong with you other then you dont know how to handle ur anger, I dont think you need to attend anger mangement. When you are mad you dont always have to straight out tell someone how you feel, you can give them hints or say it in a different form. Are you afraid to say something? When you are angry have you ever wrote down how you feel? I know that they always tell people to do so but it actually helps key word * HELPS * not solve! You need to figure out yourself what is making you mad and how you can handle it in the right way! :kid: good luck! Plz use my advice!?

and comment back if ya want
Michie
Veteran

Post by Michie »

Theres nothing wrong wrong with you other then you dont know how to handle ur anger, I dont think you need to attend anger mangement. When you are mad you dont always have to straight out tell someone how you feel, you can give them hints or say it in a different form
I agree with her. You probably don't know how do handle the stress that you have inside...

It's normal I think...well, when I'm stressed I don't know what do turn to. In the past I tried hitting myself (SI) to let out the stress cause pillows didn't help and I wasn't about to hurt anyone else...

Now I've learned to handle my stress by writing it out more often
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

I don't see any serious problems w/ breaking things. At least you're not hurting anyone right? I so wish I were you..
b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

I use to never be the violent type. But then I dated my exboyfriend and I let him walk all over me and I snapped and started punching and kicking things. I would throw things across the room or just punch the crap out of my dresser.

After awhile I started standing up for myself and I haven't felt like I needed to punch or throw things.

So maybe if you start standing up for yourself?

But you should go to anger management still...
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I think you're fine.

Everyone just deals with things their own way, your own way is to hit things, make sure you stick to non living things though.

I wrap a shirt or blanket around my fist and punch my walls, so I don't hurt my hand as much. If you ever feel like talking about it though, I suggest you see a therapist or councler.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
zanna85
Loyal

Post by zanna85 »

purchase a punching bag and some medical type tape for your knuckles:) works for me :D
broken4ubyu
Loyal

Post by broken4ubyu »

I just beat the crap out of my matress. That thing can take some damage.
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

- Bill Clinton

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- Bill Clinton

Thats liberals for ya

THE MOST INTELIGENT THING I'VE EVER HEARD:

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

-Irving Kristol