Hi Its Me

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
blueice14
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Hi Its Me

Post by blueice14 »

hi my name is chelsea. kate(tie77) is my best friend. i am 14 years old. i live in wichita ks. im going into 9th grade very soon. :'( i have guy problems

From Kate_ Hi guys This is my friend Chelsea we are in science right now do computer work for our final... She is very hyper A LOT of the time.. And calls my house at least 4times a day.. Maybe more..

kates gone now

well i guess if you want to know anything else about me just holla...or ask kate :D
Raychel03
Loyal

Re: Hi Its Me

Post by Raychel03 »

Hey welcome!!! I'm Raychel!
??Do you know the joy of being forgiven? Through forgiveness the arms of Jesus lift you, His blood cleanses you, and His Love changes you. It is His free gift to you. turn your heart toward Jesus. Pray to receive Him and His forgiveness by faith today...He will come into your heart and make all things new.?? "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"- II Corinthians 5:17 NIV

Raychel
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Haha welcome! Don't you two start wrecking havoc here! :P
Tie77
Loyal

Post by Tie77 »

Not to much havoc and I have already done my share.. I'm going to get her to come back, I'll just have to keep reminding her day after day.. Peace
*??z?/????t?f?L*

ABCDLSD Gummie bears are chasing me, 1 is red, 1 is blue, 1 is eating my left shoe, ABCDEFG no more LSD for me

I <span style=\'color:red\'love you
is 8 letters, but then again so is bullshit..
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

not too much havoc. you don't even have warnings.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Welcome chelsea! :)

My name is Jeff! :)

*Hugs* :hug: *Hugs*

~Jeff~