All The Worst Teachers...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
MySoCalledLife
Hooked On HelpingTeens

All The Worst Teachers...

Post by MySoCalledLife »

I'm not really asking for help, just venting.

So this year I'm having the worst luck with teachers.

Like my science teacher...He's the most disgusting thing ever. He LITERALLY looks like a monkey and is such a perverted freak. One day I caught him looking down my pants and ever since that day, he's been giving me bad grades when I KNOW I did a good job on tests. And he's always calling me this special name like "Miss [insert my last name]" and calls all the other girls by their first names. I just think it's completely disgusting.

And my spanish teacher...She starts shit with people EVERY SINGLE DAY. She's always giving people attitudes for no reason. Like it's only human nature to get a question wrong once in a while, but if you get one wrong she'll go NUTS and be like I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS WE JUST WENT OVER THIS BLAH BLAH BLAH. I mean come on, nobody's perfect.

So yeah I guess that was just venting.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: All The Worst Teachers...

Post by SirPostAlot »

*blinks* are you sure you don't go to my school *blinks*

haha...that happens at my school...

it is sad that things like that happen at school (science teacher)...

We had a teacher who would give female students like higher grades n be like "well, i know that you knew that but you must have forgoten it on the test" but for guys he would be like "stop watching TV n study!" ... n guess what: hes now the vice principal at school! :'(

Well, i dunno...

School is a learning experiance: learning how the real world really isn't fair...

Hmm...Thanks for venting! :) haha...

~Jeff~
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

wow, alot of teachers are going bad now a dayz, but remember just try hard and it will work out...... sorry for all the strss......good luck
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
Shortie
Loyal

Post by Shortie »

I think it's harder in Hight School

For the teachers AND students.

If you think about it, The teachers can't be TOO easy/Nice.

Sure some go overboard but give them a chance. :P
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Post by messedup »

That sucks. :( I got lucky this year and got teachers that I could actually put up with.
Danielle
poetic_queeny
Loyal

Post by poetic_queeny »

well i go 2 a college now and its soooo different to when i was in lower school.. the teachers are actually NICE to me now...weird :S lol

and in regards to your science teacher i would actually form a book of each time he does say things which make u uncomftable and then tell sum1 higher up rank wise than him...cos we had a teacher like that...then we formed a complaint...and we havent seen him since :) dnt stand 4 it!! lol

let us know how it goes

hanxx
When i cry i need you to wipe away all my tears....

Take away those fears....

and crush all bad i hear....

i am here to help...hannah_banana_sultana@hotmail.com if you need me...or email me on here :)

evrything you wana tell me will be respected and will be helped to the greatest of ability, and also the highest level of confidentiality