Paranoid

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Paranoid

Post by Toy Soldier »

Im always paranoid-i mean, I feel like everybody hates me. Im continually asking my mates whther they are still are my friends, I worry whether the ppl on here hate me. if someone is wierd with me, I assume starihht away that they hate me. Im sorry, Im making no sense. And im always apologising-even for something ive not done... I cant make sense, Im just whinging. Im worried that when I see my sister, she'll hate me. I cant believe I feel like this. I dunno whats wrong with me. :'(

And i also hate the fact that my tablets are making me tired are all the time. I dont where to put this. Im making no Sodding sense. 1 min im hyper, and the next, right now, i feel low. Why? I dont get this anymore...
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Michie
Veteran

Re: Paranoid

Post by Michie »

I don't hate you!

I don't think paranoia is that uncommon, so you're normal I guess, for feeling paranoid. DOn't let it consume your thoughts all the time. Just let urself enjoy ur time with your friends
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war »

im like that all the time too... i always ask my friends if they hate me.. and i always say sorry for nothing really... for being myself.. my friends used to tell me if i keep asking, they would hate me.. at was a couple yrs back tho... i just learned to say fuck waht other people thought of me.. when people are wierd with me, i think they hate me too... like.. last yr... i was convinced this boy i liked was gonna kill me.. he kept looking at me.. and it was wierd... i forced my friend to ride the bus home with me so id be safe on the bus.. hell... if even people look at me a bit strangly i think they hate me.. it really sucks too... and it gets annoying thinking everyone hates ya... kinda puts a damper on alot of stuff id like to do... ever thought u might be BiPolar? about the up and down thing... or are you..... hope you whole 'everyone hates me' thing goes away...
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"
RockNpUnKchic123
Loyal

Post by RockNpUnKchic123 »

Im the same way sweeetie, and I don't hate you.im always apologizing for things i didnt even do and its gotten to the point where my boyriend had told me that if i apologzed one more time he wouldn't talk to me for a month...im that bad.And mym ooods shift just like that too.Like just a few minutes ago i was hyper,and then now im reallly sad.hope you get better.

Cat
Oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet

And hold the earth in place

Each time a faucet opens

Words are spoken

The water runs away

And I hear your name

No, nothing has changed

There was this book I read and loved

The story of a ship

Who sailed around the world and found

That nothing else exists

Beyond his own two sails and wooden shell

And what is held within

All else is sure to pass

We clutch and grasp

And debate what's truly permanent

But when the wind starts to shift

Well, there's no argument
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

thanks, im glad im not the only 1! my psycholgy teacher says if i apologise one more time, shes going to slap me lol, like my RE teacher threatened to at high school. :rolleyes: Hopefully, when my meds properly kick in i'll feel better-my psycholgy teacher, english teacher, history teacher, my family and my counsellor said i will. Touch wood, i will feel better. At least I dont feel that much suicidal anymore, well, not as much as i used to...
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Erowid
Loyal

Post by Erowid »

you paranoia breeding from insecurities of yourself... it's ok everyone is insecure in some way so the trick is to not think about it... I mean that may be hard at first but if you stop yourself everytime you start to think about it then you'll get used to it and you just won't think about it anymore... now I'm not saying it will go away in a week or sumtin, it takes time, but if you get used to it and make it a habit to block those thoughts (suppress if that's the word you want to use) then you will be home free of those paranoia outbreaks... now meds do help sometimes... but I don't like meds that much cuz they change who you are without you actually changing... you know... they make you someone else and when they wear off you are back to 'your-other-self'... schizo like you know? iono just my oppinion... and I'm tryin not to be negative cuz I sometimes come of that way and if I did I'm sorry... but yeah meds will prob work... I mean nowadays they have meds for everything... even erections :D
The time we have here... the time we spend together here, all of us, not just you and me, is, granted, not forever. When you have the time, express what you are about, express what you feel and show that you care. The smallest thing that you do will mean the greatest thing to someone who cares and for that you should be thankful for because you will receive one of the greatest gifts in return.
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Why don't you try seeing a doctor and tell him about all of this.

Or maybe you're just someone who likes to please.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

I used to be the same way. I think as you get older you start to relax more. Life may be stressing you out right now so that may be a cause. If it doesn't stop see a doctor about it. I'm sure they could help out big time :)
RIP Parsa<33