Fast Cash

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Re: Fast Cash

Post by Toy Soldier »

Originally posted by SexyMandy+May 18 2004, 02:09 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (SexyMandy @ May 18 2004, 02:09 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Emily@May 18 2004, 01:26 AM

One buy bought a dollar for two dollars, plus shipping and handeling.

hahaha really? They do buy anything though. Its so weird. ;)[/b][/quote]

yeah, theres always ebay. and anyone will buy anything. like sum1 once bought an air guitar from there :P

try having a swear jar.

or babysitting, or washing cars (that wont make a much, but hey, better than nothing)
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

I repeat.....A JOB! Just get a job (don't tell them it's temporary) and work it til you get all the money you need. Yeah, that other stuff can be done at the same time, but a job is more stable.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Umm,ok thanx for those of you who actually tried to help....I do already have a job but it only pays $6/hr and right now I can only work 5 hrs there. I AM working on a second job, but I do not have a car....I'm looking at one (well my dad and uncle want me to have this certain one ('95 Mazda 626 automatic everything) which costs $2500 and my dad only has $1500). So until then, I can't get a better car and I don't have transportaation to another place.
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
phillip
Loyal

Post by phillip »

Why do you want fast cash?
yossarian

Post by yossarian »

Well you could always try what this guy did... can't guarantee that it'd work though...
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

I'm trying...I need to buy a car...

My dad lives in another state and he is the only one to help pay for it. He doesn't make too much, and I just started work again as a lifeguard at a waterpark.

I need a second job to help pay for insurance, the car itself, the dance team I just made, and other adolescent expenses...seriously, though- medical, cell (so I'm able to talk to my dad (b/c the ppl he lives with really don't want him to call me), and braces would be nice.

(I'm not trying to make my life sound tough cuz it really isn't....I just complain, and am not really self-sufficient, ppl say I'm hard on myself, but I deserve it so, whatever...(see I can't even answer a simple quesiton).

The problem is I don't have a way to get to a second job and the to the first one is not even too certain; so any (logical) suggestions are welcome. Thanx.
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.