Wow This Is Weird

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
jess_617
Veteran

Wow This Is Weird

Post by jess_617 » Thu May 27, 2004 7:09 pm

How come everytime someone puts up a topic the administration closes it and tells us to refer to an old one. All the ones Ive seen are closed so what old one would they be referring to!!!!!!!!!! Im not tryin to complain but this is definately confusing and frustrating to no end!
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol

OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Wow This Is Weird

Post by OverDrive » Thu May 27, 2004 7:11 pm

pick 1 of a minimum of 5 that are open and referring to the same thing.. 1s't and 2nd page of General and Suggestions
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.

xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex » Thu May 27, 2004 7:42 pm

I still don't understand it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!

jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 » Thu May 27, 2004 7:56 pm

i dont get it either. I should have specified. The self expression petition things...where are the ones you administrators HAVENT shot down cuz I honestly havent seen any...
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 » Thu May 27, 2004 8:15 pm

people keep starting new posts about the same thing so the mods/admins say if you have anything to say about the change post in one of the old topics that were already started. If you look theres other ones that were started.. member all the crazy fighting and angry people? Those ones lol.
RIP Parsa<33

jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 » Thu May 27, 2004 8:30 pm

thanks I FINALLY found one but not in General which is where I was looking...sorry to be a bother!

LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 » Thu May 27, 2004 8:53 pm

Yeah they sorda went down the list b/c not a lot of people are replying anymore. :P and you are no bother don't worry!!
RIP Parsa<33