A Teacher

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Tie77
Loyal

A Teacher

Post by Tie77 »

Today it the 1st day of summer break, the end of 8th grade.. I had to tell ne one who read this about an amazing teacher.. Mr. Randy Hopson.. He taught LA and Comm.. It was his 1st year teaching , even thought he is a middle aged man, and he is the best.. There are so many thing- he wasn't just your teacher he was someone you could talk to.. He noticed my spiral into the ground and tried to hint it to my dad but my dad didn't get it but thats not the point.. I think the way that he talk to you or about you or listened to what wrote in his class made you feel like someone instead of another one of his students..

I had to tell you about this awsome teacher- let others about you awsome teachers.maybe here.. Mr. Hopson YOU ROCK!!!
*??z?/????t?f?L*

ABCDLSD Gummie bears are chasing me, 1 is red, 1 is blue, 1 is eating my left shoe, ABCDEFG no more LSD for me

I <span style=\'color:red\'love you
is 8 letters, but then again so is bullshit..
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: A Teacher

Post by Shwynsh »

Good teachers really have a huge impact on their students- and especially when its someone that you can really talk to like this Mr. Hopson. I'm glad you had such a cool guy for a teacher..! too bad more people aren't lucky enough for that..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

aww thats awesome that you have that your teacher was like that :) i wish i had teachers like that back in middle school
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

You'll see as you get older that there are many good teachers. I had my last day of school today and I graduate on June 5 ( :dancing: ). As I leave the building, almost every teacher I know is a friend to me. All the teachers I had this year, it was like having a friend, not a superior. Unfortunatley, not all high schools are like that, but there has to be more than just mine. Good luck in the coming years.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Teachers can be amazing and have a huge impact on a students life - good or bad. I have had so many great teachers throughout my school career and only 2 or so bad ones. I have been really lucky. Glad you had such a good time in his class :)
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
poetic_queeny
Loyal

Post by poetic_queeny »

it nice on ere to see someone who stands up and says something really happy and positive...not saying your all depressign or anything...i mean more its inspiring to hear something so nice (sorry i relize i probz offended people there but im not good at werding wot i think!) anyway, its good to hear, i have a few teachers like that, and its just a shame they are so few and far between :(

han xx
When i cry i need you to wipe away all my tears....

Take away those fears....

and crush all bad i hear....

i am here to help...hannah_banana_sultana@hotmail.com if you need me...or email me on here :)

evrything you wana tell me will be respected and will be helped to the greatest of ability, and also the highest level of confidentiality
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

I think you should write your teacher a letter telling him how much you appreciate everything he did for you; it will make him feel really good. It's great to have a teacher like that, and they are so few and far between. It really just... you owe him a letter for sure. Enjoy high school .... :shifty:
-Sam!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I love good teachers...my favorite is my academic sports league / chemistry teacher...shes the best!! :)

There are also, and i suppose the more the student trys to befriend the teacher the more that the teacher tries, thus you liking the teacher more!!

THere are some teachers who don't interact w/ the students personally, (mr. guth) who 99% of students despise...

~Jeff~
Memphis38128
Loyal

Post by Memphis38128 »

:D Some students have favorite teachers.I know that I had some favorite teachers from 3rd grade up to 9th.Next year,I will be in the 10th grade and hopefully the teachers will be on my Best Teacher List.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

i always like my teachers TOO much ;)
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

I usually have cool teachers as well-espech ones I can talk to and who are just like friends. I always talk to them like they are a friend, and ppl sometimes shocked with me, being like that, but hey, thats just me lol.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

lol there was this really finnnne teacher back in like. 8th grade, woah, like everyone had a huge crush on him... whats up with teachers being hot? its sooo wrong lmao
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

yeh i always like the teachers...aside from getting crushes on them, our school has some greatttt teachers...but also some terrible ones!!! You would think the school would do something about the bad ones but nope!

TEACHERS PET

ba125943
Dedicated

Post by ba125943 »

cool teachers rock. i just graduated and i had a lot of really good teachers this year, it was the best. there was this one teacher guy who was totally awesome. he would make sure everyone did there best to pass and graduate. he was great and he knew how to have fun when the time came. it makes me want to do senior year over again...is that crazy? lol :D
"The most greatest act of courage is being the one who kisses first"

"When I first heard that Marge was joining the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie -- Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing. Like that movie -- Police Academy."
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

it isnt crazy! I agree some teachers just make school a fun place. Unfortunately most of my fave teachers are leaving this year *cries* but yeh. Hopefully the new ones will be just as nice. Im gona be a teacher when im older so hopefully i will also be a good, nice one hehe

TEACHERS PET