Ta Very Much

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
poetic_queeny
Loyal

Ta Very Much

Post by poetic_queeny »

i just wanted to start this in a new topic cos i feel it will get lost in sum of the others! i wana say thank you to a cuple of select admin staff who had enough care to tell us wot is happenin as why! thank u very much :D ...HOWEVER, it still does not ignore the fact all this could have been resolved much quicker if u guyz had

1. warned us

2. told us why ur closing things and wots changing/new etc etc :furious:

this would have saved a lot of hassle...and many ppl who have left due to the closure never got 2 find out. lets hope they come back :(

han xx :)
When i cry i need you to wipe away all my tears....

Take away those fears....

and crush all bad i hear....

i am here to help...hannah_banana_sultana@hotmail.com if you need me...or email me on here :)

evrything you wana tell me will be respected and will be helped to the greatest of ability, and also the highest level of confidentiality
junglemonkey
Veteran

Re: Ta Very Much

Post by junglemonkey »

Maybe they didn't know exactly what was being changed yet or what was going to be new and they had to devise a list but hadn't got around to it yet? It could have been done more efficiently but hey we should give them a break!

It's good that someone appreciates them lol :)
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace