What Happens When.................................

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

What Happens When.................................

Post by lil_angel_lover »

The counselor calls the child abuse hotline number on u? Does n e 1 know? B cuz Friday my school counselor called the child abuse hotline on my parents.
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Re: What Happens When.................................

I already know that my parents name will b on that list 4 7 years now. My therapist told me Tuesday about it and she's all like, "Ur counselor called and told us that she was concerned about ur family situation, and so she hotlined ur parents." Thats scares me. What does it mean 2 b hotlined. And then all the time I'm in school this week she's been shooting me these looks. I know i'm supposed 2 figure out what she did, but I couldn't. And then thinking about my counselor caring about me I'm so surprised.
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Is DFS gonna come 2 my house and take me out of it or what. Plz sum 1 answer. Surely sum 1 knows what it means 2 b hotlined. Surly sum1 has been hotlined b 4. I really need 2 talk 2 sumbody. Plz help.
Flowers For The Dead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Flowers For The Dead »

i don't know for sure, but if she did hotline on your parents then you should talk to her because something is bound to happen now. i hope everything works out.
Fill up the bucket with whatever ya got.

Make sure it's somethin' that the bucket likes alot.

One day CUT FREE!!!!
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

I'm thinking about e-mailing her. My mom got called by DFS Thursday. But they won't check out my house. So something she said had 2 make them think I wasn't in danger.