What The Heck Is Up With These People?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
KidRokk
Dedicated

What The Heck Is Up With These People?

Post by KidRokk »

Ok, i am SUPER pissed right now. There are these people that ride my school bus, bout a year or two younger than me, that sit next to me. I cant move away, since we have assigned seats (thanks tot he one thta sits 2 seats back from me!). Anyways, im glad to be out of middle school, and since then ive matured A LOT. Well, they were giving me a lot of shit, and i told them to grow up. They asked why i told them to, and i explained (they were telling, like, 7th grade jokes, like telling me that all these nasty chicks were my g/f). It wouldn't be so bad if they didnt do it so often! Well, i told them i think they need to grow up because im a freashmn and they should be respective of the fact i want to be let alone. Once most of them got off, i was talking to the 1 friendly one, an 8th grader, and she totaly bit my frickin head off! She said how i have this huge ego just because im in high school! I told her to grow up, get over it, and its not an ego, its called CONFIDENCE! well, im pissed and i need people to vent this on. Thanks for reading!

p.s., its not cause i like her, cause im in SUPER :wub: LOVE :wub: with my G/F
Screw society, not like I'm part of that crap anyways

America's the best, and second best is a long shot
pmfman
Veteran

Re: What The Heck Is Up With These People?

Post by pmfman »

ask to get a different seat asigned to you & they are only bugging you because it is getting to you, pretend they are not there, if you know they are wrong then dont let it bother you
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
Feel_Me_Out
Loyal

Re: What The Heck Is Up With These People?

Post by Feel_Me_Out »

best thing i learned about the bus, IGNORE THEM. unless of course they physically offend you... there's not much else you can do. verbally fighting never makes it better.
<span style=\'color:orange\'I hate the way things are going/like im stuck in some twisted paradox/i hate to see without knowing/its not showing, did i miss a sign?/I'll live forever in a dream/safer than consciously burning myself out/this place is never as it seems/im not sure what it means, to have a perfect life ---(part of a song of mine)