I Dream About My Boyfriends Best Friend

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Julie4241

I Dream About My Boyfriends Best Friend

Post by Julie4241 »

Anyone who can help, please do. For the past couple of weeks. I've been dreaming about my boyfriend's best friend. And they aren' just friendly dreams either if you know what I mean. For example last night I dreamed of us kissing and talking of how we wanted to be together, but then my boyfriend found us and then him and a bunch of his buddies beat us up. Now I know I love my boyfriend, but I don't know why I'm having these dreams. I would never cheat on him, but I just can't help think that maybe deep down I have feelings for his friend. What do i do or what should I believe? I feel so akward around both of them anymore. :bag:

What's it men?
<span style='font-family:Arial'<span style=\'color:red\'*Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does*
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: I Dream About My Boyfriends Best Friend

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Dreams are just dreams.. they don't necessarly mean that u like your bf bestfriend. I wouldn't worry about it. Just as long as you don't feel like you have any feelings for him or anything and u know that u love ur bf and that u would never cheat on him, I wouldn't worry. I once had a dream that I was making out with my neighbor.. lol and I don't like him at all.. I just figured it was a sign that we were hanging out a lot and I was just thinking about him subconsiciously. :)
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy