Dream Question...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
darkN355
Loyal

Dream Question...

Post by darkN355 »

ok i had this odd dream i was wondering if someone could try and tell me what it means...

Me and this guy from school who i REALLY like are at my best freinds house it seems that its only us and lots of middle aged people there... then all of a sudden we see police lights and hear sirens. So i run into the back room which is my freinds room. and a few of the other people run in there too. then roger (the guy i like) beats on the door so i let him in then i look threw the door and this black polic woman is searching the rooms with a flashlight. so me , roger, and the other people climb out my best freinds window. then all we see is lots of land with tons of groups of people it kind of looks like a concert and they are like groupies getting drunk and stoned. so me and roger are walking past all of them and we see a hill with a huge gate all around it with a huge house on top of it. then roger says "wait here" and all of a sudden i see what he sees and he knocks on the door and an old lady opens the door. and she says "hello young man would you like some tea?" so roger says "sure" and he walks in so him and the nice old lady are talking and he says "may i use your restroom?" and she says "of cours" and tells him where it is, while shes still in there ddrinking tea roger goes into what looks like a library and breaks into her safe and steals all her money. next thing i know i see roger and hes like "look what i got" so we are walking along this road that leads up the right side of the hill and all of a sudden i see tons of houses like a neighberhood and roger says "lets go to brandi dicksons house" brandi dickson is a freind of my best freinds sister who i met only once and did not like her, so i said "no" but he walks up there and i start walking down the hill when i see two cops so i hide behind a tree. then roger comes up next to me and then that is when my dream ends...
Image Im a proud anit-smoke supporter!