I Dont Feel Like Going To School Anymore...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Beautiful
Veteran

I Dont Feel Like Going To School Anymore...

Post by Beautiful »

Okay laltey ive been skipping school a hella lot because i dont feel like waking up int he morning, i think im begining to get realyl lazy but like. i dont know why im doing this, i mean i push myself to go to school and last week i think i only went like 2 days outa 5. theres only 6 more days left of school (3 half day and 3 full days) and arg.. i dont know anymore.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
his_babie_gurl
Loyal

Re: I Dont Feel Like Going To School Anymore...

Post by his_babie_gurl »

I was like that to towards the end of school. I think you are just tired of the whole idea of getting up and going to school...which I think is normal when you've been for about 9 months anways. Hang in there...you can make it the last 6 days.

Sarah
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: I Dont Feel Like Going To School Anymore...

Post by Paris In Flames »

Don't get yourself stuck in the same year simply because you don't feel like going to school.

If I didn't go to school everytime I felt that, then I'd still be a kindergardner. School is supposed to teach you responsibility, and know that you just going out and doing whatever the hell you feel like doing is totally going to burden you one day.

School is your future. If you decide to skip it, then sure, don't graduate and get a low paying job.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...