Prolly Not Going To Be On

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Prolly Not Going To Be On

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

I don't know if I will post on here anymore. Who knows where I will be. A mental home? A hospital? Tied up in my room like an animal only allowed to eat? A padded room with no sharp objects or pills? In a large building with some shrink listening to my disturbed thoughts?

Who knows.

If I'm not on...please don't call. Not like I am allowed to talk on the phone anyway. I might try to hang myself with the phone cord or something.

Maybe things will calm down and I will be allowed to be on the computer...only reason I am on now is because I am suppose to be doing my homework. Homework? Ha...haven't done that in weeks.

Anyways sorry for the bad attitude...don't feel like myself anymore.

Love you all.
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Re: Prolly Not Going To Be On

Post by Toy Soldier »

hun, please take care, im begging ya. and it isnt bad attitude. you're obviously frustrated-who wouldnt be after having taken privelleges taken away from them. who wouldnt? but we do care, your mum obviously cares. why would you end up in a padded room? you're not going mad hun. I swear to dear god you're not.(((((((((((()))))))))))))
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Prolly Not Going To Be On

Post by Beautiful »

please dont do anything stupid... Try to get on the librarys computer or something,and think good thoughts :)
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*