Ugh...really Rude Girl

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Ugh...really Rude Girl

Post by Little Lost Girl »

there's this girl at my middle school who is really starting to piss me off. we'll call her amy. talking to her didn't do anything and the school won't do anything either. i had just met a bunch of cool people who were constantly being called "preps" by amy. i was hanging out with them by the pop machines during lunch and one of them was listening to a portable cd player. amy walked by on her way to get a pop and stopped when she saw me with them. she asked me what i thought i was doing and i told her that i was talking to my friends. she basically told me that they couldn't be my friends because "they're preps and you aren't." i told her off and just continued to talk, so she came up and took the guys cd player. she opened it up and says "evanescence? you can't listen to them! stupid poser!"

this stuff happens all the time with her. she does it to everyone. she used to be one of my best friends and we kinda drifted apart last summer. she treats people like soup cans and that just frustrates me. she seems to think that doing this makes her cool and she now has a good-sized group of people who follow her around, copy her clothing and hairstyles almost every day, and do the same stuff to everyone. we cant listen to this, we cant wear that. the principal says its just a "teenage fad." being rude to people is a fad??

sorry if this sounds stupid. any advice?
<span style=\'color:gray\'"Don't be afraid to cry...it's in crying that our spirit is reborn."
sweethelp
Veteran

Re: Ugh...really Rude Girl

Post by sweethelp »

try talking to her and if that doesnt work i hate to say this mouth off back to her. i hate this whole "preps" "punks" "posers" things its pissing me off see i wear aero clothes but i mostly listen to rock and in all actuality most of my friends are punks or are neither one and it pisses me off soooo much! i hate it! theres good and bad in every group not one group is better! sorry just venting sorry if i didnt help much.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

i hate this whole "preps" "punks" "posers" things its pissing me off

oh god, me too. you shouldn't have to dress a certain way just to listen to a certain type of music. you should be yourself, not a carbon copy of other people. its really dumb.
<span style=\'color:gray\'"Don't be afraid to cry...it's in crying that our spirit is reborn."
CelicaGurl2004
Loyal

Post by CelicaGurl2004 »

Sounds like me shes a little jealous.. And when people are jealous of what other people have they can be real jerks.. Ignore her and the people that follow her are just trying to find something they don't have in their own lives. If she has nothing better to do than harass people then that just shows you how insecure she is with herself.. She will eventually get over it if you ignore her and if not then I dont know what to tell you shes just being immature and you can't teach immature people to grow up they have to learn. Kinda like potty training a puppy
I love my Celica!!!
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

hmm..... i have been called a townie, scally, and a goth... lol just for wearing either black stuff (1 of my favourite colours) wearing adidas joggers.... lol and for wearing white..... hmm yet i listen 2 anything varying from Slipknot and Iron Maiden right down to Dido... the only pop artist in my opinion who can actually sing. and yet, im in no one genre, not completely anyway, and yet assholes still pick on me. ignoring them works to some degree, but some of them are to thick to notice, and so u may need to take a different aproach. mouthing off back to her sounds like the safest way as no adults will help, but think about comebacks before she actually says anything. that way you can be on the spur of the moment and surprise the stupid little b#@|h out of her skull... if she ever makes the coment that these cant be your friends, then come back and say something like: Atleast i have some or something better :P cos thats the only thing i can think of at the moment....

Hope ive helped!

Tom
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

dont listen to her, just ignore her and if it gets too bad start yelling back and give her a dose of her own medicin.... itsn ot a teenage phase its being a bitch. she doesnt know what shes talking about, dont worry, just ignore her
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Ugh, I hate it all too. I've been called a jock, a nerd, a scrub, AND a prep. Yeah, try to figure out what you are after THAT run-through. :P

Tell her that she either has to accept that you're friends with these people or she has to leave you alone. Ultimatum's work wonders...

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Yeah, good combacks hahaha good luck though k? and just dotn get suspended ! :P
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

You americans are weird. Nobody over here calls others names like that o.0
poetic_queeny
Loyal

Post by poetic_queeny »

well where i live we have a great townie/everyone else divide cos the townie are all the shrubbie people who liek insult evryone and dropped out of school at like 13...if indults dont work i alway find say "if im that sad...or you hate wot im doing/saying/being that much..then why waste all your time and energy to talk to me...howz the sad one now?" usually that works cos they get so confused and feel so stupid they say it less or stop completely..let us know how it goes, and tell us if you come up with any good comebacks (not that we'rd encouraging you :P)

han xx
When i cry i need you to wipe away all my tears....

Take away those fears....

and crush all bad i hear....

i am here to help...hannah_banana_sultana@hotmail.com if you need me...or email me on here :)

evrything you wana tell me will be respected and will be helped to the greatest of ability, and also the highest level of confidentiality
fred_bertie
Loyal

Post by fred_bertie »

we have that aswell, its like townies v. but mainly cos all the townies in our area are pricks, and they are, they start random fights and they are so vain and think they are amazingly hard, i just laugh at them (when they arent lookin of course, superiority of numbers......erhum)

but what do all the others mean?not like i do believe in them, and for that reason i dont need them

there is preps,scousers,goths,trendies,townies,and thats just to name a few, what do they all mean? im confuzzled.

as of the problem with the gurl, i would mouth off at her, and if she dont quit, then smack her one, might make her shutup, and ur m8s wil b impressed that someone put her in her place, make sure she dont ave ne big friends first tho. :P lolz

pb fred x
i will try to help in any way i can, i am willing to listen to any problems or anything that anyone needs help with, im or pm me.

Drowning in the dark blood of would-be brothers who,

beyond the pressing of fingers, those for whom

the slice is only the beginning, and a different kind

of light comes in, begs recognition and peace of mind.

-- Judybats
DoubleStandard87
Loyal

Post by DoubleStandard87 »

can anyone fill me in what a townie and a scouser is? We dont have that clique name around here. As for the girl, tell her to go and listen to more avril lavigne. Honestly thats very childish of her. I dont really like preps all too much but I sitll put up with them I dont go around calling them posers. Shes being a hypocrit herself no mater wat style she is bc u can just call her a copycat of avril lavigne. Being a goth doesnt mean u have to just listen to heavy music or anyhthing. Im a jock and yet I listen to Statoc-X, DMX, Slayer, Sean Paul, Hootie and the blowfish, Blue Oyster Cult. So yea just call her Avril if she calls ya a poser or anything and then try giving her a lecture on how their should be community spirit and everyone should be excepting lol.
Listen to Slayer!

I got a warning level because I went into the drug forum thingy and voiced my disdain for drugs, alcohol, and smokeing. Sorry in my opinion its dumb (Hope I dont get a warning for this :/ )

PM me if you have any questions pretaining to health, fitness (sports/weightliftinting), sex, or anything. I'll respond.
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

i'd say if she gets in ur face again, mouth her off. i mean if she's insecure enough to bitch at other people then she has to be able to deal with the crap that'll come her way
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
fred_bertie
Loyal

Post by fred_bertie »

townie is meant to be

blokes: hoodies, caps on at a skyward angle, hang around in huge groups, (and in my area) start on random people for no apparent reason (ie me and my friends one time)

scousers is sposed 2 b like scabby people who nick stuff all the time, thieves who are like slimy,etc
i will try to help in any way i can, i am willing to listen to any problems or anything that anyone needs help with, im or pm me.

Drowning in the dark blood of would-be brothers who,

beyond the pressing of fingers, those for whom

the slice is only the beginning, and a different kind

of light comes in, begs recognition and peace of mind.

-- Judybats
BaKaChU
Dedicated

Post by BaKaChU »

hmm... i havn't seen much of that in my school =x i guess just tell her what she's doing, if she doesn't say anything, leave her alone for awhile

she'll crack up sooner or later
ballin24
Loyal

Post by ballin24 »

Tell her to minf heer own buisiness
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.
Magical
Loyal

Post by Magical »

Tell her to stop trying to run the whole school..calling people a 'prep', 'goth', 'punk' is really rude even if you are/arent one. I think this amy person really wants to be friends with the so called 'preps' just pull her aside one day and say how rude shes being and tell her to grow up and get a life.. She must be pretty jealous of you since she bugs you and your group of friends.
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Originally posted by Beautiful@Jun 12 2004, 11:52 PM

Yeah, good combacks hahaha good luck though k? and just dotn get suspended ! :P

haha yeah. don't worry, i've been suspended once and my mom was furious so i've pretty much learned my lesson. :D

i'll try pulling her aside and talking to her and if that doesnt work (she might just go around telling everyone that she's going to "beat sara's ass" after that) then i'll try and ignore her. it's been a while since i've made this topic and since then she's been a bit better and she's been staying away from my friends and me. thanks for the help everyone.