How Much

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

How Much

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

car batteries ?
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: How Much

Post by OverDrive »

50-150 bux canadian

** checked Crappy Tire just a second ago. shows how much I really buy this shit... my first guess was wrong**
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

I'm seeing 70-100 dollars (US).

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

WOHA I'm screwed if there that much... and why is there such a difference in ur prices.. maybe quality.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
girl_about_town
Veteran

Post by girl_about_town »

maybe Canada money is different to American money? lol cos Canada is NOT America..or so I've been told, but I was never any good at geography when I was at school.
Love Katie x x x
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Lol, well, I just did a google search, so it may have found the most expensive ones. Do you live near an auto parts store?

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
zanna85
Loyal

Post by zanna85 »

Depends on the car...if you need a special, uncommon battery its gonna cost you. My brother needed a fairly odd one and it cost him little under $70. Ive seen normal ones for $45...they go on sale sometimes:).
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

YAY !! I don't need one.. lol I just didn't use the right key or something. I have no clue. ;)
girl_about_town
Veteran

lol, good job too. :) more money to go out on the razz with now ;)
Love Katie x x x
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by SexyMandy@Jun 15 2004, 04:32 PM

YAY !! I don't need one.. lol I just didn't use the right key or something. I have no clue. ;)

Umm.. You might want to get your dad, or one of your friends that know somthign about your car to check out your car. What happened to make you think your battery was dead? A battery could only cost $25 to $170. But it could be an altanator, to a neutral swich, to many other things. Really, get your car checked out, before you get somewehre at night and your car dies.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Originally posted by Cindy+Jun 16 2004, 06:04 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Cindy @ Jun 16 2004, 06:04 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-SexyMandy@Jun 15 2004, 04:32 PM

Umm.. You might want to get your dad, or one of your friends that know somthign about your car to check out your car. What happened to make you think your battery was dead? A battery could only cost $25 to $170. But it could be an altanator, to a neutral swich, to many other things. Really, get your car checked out, before you get somewehre at night and your car dies.[/b][/quote]

Oh yeah I know thats how I found out that nothing was wrong with it. My baba (dad) looked at it.. and was like Mandy theres nothing wrong with it. :wacko:
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Originally posted by XoXCathleenXoX@Jun 16 2004, 08:22 PM

Well...thats good, at least you have a car!!lol

~Cathleen

I'm willing to bet that I'm older than ya.. lol maybe thats why? :P
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Car batterys arent that much, maybe 50 -200 $$? lol depending on what car u have
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan »

Originally posted by Cindy+Jun 16 2004, 06:04 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Cindy @ Jun 16 2004, 06:04 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-SexyMandy@Jun 15 2004, 04:32 PM

Umm.. You might want to get your dad, or one of your friends that know somthign about your car to check out your car. What happened to make you think your battery was dead? A battery could only cost $25 to $170. But it could be an altanator, to a neutral swich, to many other things. Really, get your car checked out, before you get somewehre at night and your car dies.[/b][/quote]

damn cindy are you a machanic in you spare time??? :huh:
my 2 cents.....
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Originally posted by Cindy@Jun 16 2004, 02:04 AM

Really, get your car checked out, before you get somewehre at night and your car dies.
Yeah, like when my alternator died in front of a liquor store in Newburgh (local city, crime per capita is 4-5 times worse than NYC) and I got a jump start from a 12 year old black kid.
NAAM
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by Evan@Jun 16 2004, 11:04 PM

damn cindy are you a machanic in you spare time??? :huh:

lol, no, but my fiance has had many promblems with his 89 Nissan maxima, and his 89 topaz that i've had to listen to him bitch about it so much and help him fix them, that i feel like I'm part mechanic. When your poor and you have old cars, you learn to fix your car or walk.

Mandy, I'm glad there was nothing wrong, but still keep your eyes and ears out for any odd noises or weird things in your car. Cars are funny things, they could have promblems once, be fine for a week then jsut die out of nowhere.

Cindy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
girl_about_town
Veteran

why why why do Americans always say 89 Nissan maxima etc?? I don't get it?? I dont say "oooh I've got an 03 Vauxhall". Hmmm....
Love Katie x x x