I Want Revenge.

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
jjj

I Want Revenge.

Post by jjj »

Theres this kid at school who has slapped me, called me names (gay, homo, girly, stupid), constantly loitered on me to get a bus ticket, constantly asked me for school work and in some cases looked at my stuff w/o permission, and has also tried to get me into trouble so that i get suspended. This kid is jealous of me and somehow thinks hes superior than me, when hes a lil tiny midget who works his bum off in school to get the kind of marks i get. I could ezily beat the crap out of this unathletic kid. The thought keeps crossing my mind even during my summer break, of just going to his house and jumping him.

I need help. I am so goddam angry. I want revenge.
motoman
Loyal

Re: I Want Revenge.

Post by motoman »

If you really could beat him up, he probably wouldn't be picking on you in the first place. If he's pissing you off that much then i'd say fight him. Thats just how it is around here... and i'm sure a lot of ppl would say not to fight him. But i know how it is. I can promiss you, though, that if you do beat his ass he wont bother you anymore.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Yeah, and you'll also be arrested for assault and battery. Probably not the best idea...

School should be just about out now. Maybe you could just avoid him?

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Dont try to prove your point, if worst comes to worst, just bitch at him~ dont do anything else though. you really dont wanna get put on probation~
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
jjj

Post by jjj »

bleh i just cant help but keep thinking about getting revenge on this kid. Honestly i would love to pound this child to mince meat.
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

J, there will be many, many, many people in your life that you would like to pound. However, you can't do that to them because eventually it will screw up your life. You just have to ignore them and find a way to stay away from them.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

tell somebody? and if he tries to read something or take something off you, take it back and hit him with it, if you feel you have to hit him or something...
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

i agree with what Beautiful said

an idea you could use even though it does cost a bit of $ get a punching bag and like cut out his pic in the yearbook or something and tape it to the punching bad and kick the shit out of the bag.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
fred_bertie
Loyal

Post by fred_bertie »

dont kick the shit outa him

just hit im, next time e dus sumit, e cant get u dun for that, not in the face, just on the arm or sumit, bullies and jackasses really fuck me off, give them some of their own medicine.
i will try to help in any way i can, i am willing to listen to any problems or anything that anyone needs help with, im or pm me.

Drowning in the dark blood of would-be brothers who,

beyond the pressing of fingers, those for whom

the slice is only the beginning, and a different kind

of light comes in, begs recognition and peace of mind.

-- Judybats
Michie
Veteran

Post by Michie »

Maybe, um the next time he's asking you for your work, or asking any favours from you (money, studying, etc)...say no. Show him that you have the power to say no to him at your will. If he tries to look at your stuff, keep it in your hands and away from him.

Make sure that you play defensive, and protect yourself. If he gets into your personal space, warn him once not to try (grab his arm forcefully and tell him to back off) and maybe push him if he gets aggressive and violent.

I've had the same situation before, and I played the dumb weak girl. I never touched him, because I'm not comfortable and I don't believe in violence. But his abuse was mostly verbal and emotional. If you don't want to be violent, you can always pull him aside and say you want him to stop.

And if he protests, maybe schedule a fair one-on one basketball game or something to fight out ur power (not violent but still proves who the weak one is). If you beat him, especailly in front of everyone, he'll feel like a loser. And it's all fair game.
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
Memphis38128
Loyal

Post by Memphis38128 »

Through like we face people like you.The one thing you can do is not think about doing bad things to the bully.Just ignore him/her.
DoubleStandard87
Loyal

Post by DoubleStandard87 »

Alright next yr in school if you really want to and think its worht a suspension bait him until he hits u then beat the shit out of him saying it was self defense. Unless hes a lil bi*ch he wont say anything to cops and youll both get suspended. Honestly if hes little and he slaps u then its bc you're not very confident of yourself.
Listen to Slayer!

I got a warning level because I went into the drug forum thingy and voiced my disdain for drugs, alcohol, and smokeing. Sorry in my opinion its dumb (Hope I dont get a warning for this :/ )

PM me if you have any questions pretaining to health, fitness (sports/weightliftinting), sex, or anything. I'll respond.
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

give him a fair warning, either to say the F*** out of ur face or he'll get a lesson in manners
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Just ignore him. He'll get bored in the end when he realises hes not bothering you. Hes only trying to get a reaction out of you-dont let him.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Magical
Loyal

Post by Magical »

Revenge is getting on there same level of immatureness...