Rude Remarks From Guys, But Why

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
love_not_war
Loyal

Rude Remarks From Guys, But Why

Post by love_not_war »

okay, like, when im walking around town, like, guys yell at me from cars.. and like.. i dunno why tho.. and in your peoples opinion... does having red hair make you look like a whore.. dyed a bright red?? okay, but like, once last summer, i was walking to my grannys and like 6 guys yelled at me that i was a whore, and a bitch, and then some guy pulled over and tried to pick me up, and its not like i dress bad or anything(jeans and a tshirt)... and then it happened 5 other times, twice in the same night.. and when im walking home, guys always scream at me all that stuff... and its not like im doing anything to deserve it... and once i was waiting to cross the street and some truck pulled up and it had this nasty man in it, and he was like saying i had nice hair, and i was trying to ignore him, and then he fucking asked if 'ALL' my hair was dyed(if u know what i mean)... and so i just ran across the street, even tho trafic was coming.. okay... but i guess waht im saying is, why do they say this shit to me... its nice to get attention from guys once in a while, but i dunno about this often, and this way.. and.... does anyone else get this kinda attention with dyed hair... like reds, and greens, and colours that arent natural???
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"
Doug
Veteran

Re: Rude Remarks From Guys, But Why

Post by Doug »

I don't know why you're getting that kind of "attention." Maybe your town is just full of jerks? I don't think it has anything to do with your hair color.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

That happens everywhere, though its not that bad where I live- the only thing that happens that i see around is yelling- like sounds.. whistling car horn or just looking- its NEVER yelling rude things like that- i couldn't even imagine that... thats horrible..

I dont think its the color of your hair- I think that might be an excuse for them to ask you questions like they asked you, but im not sure its cause of the color..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

That happens sometimes to me but guys never call me a bitch or anything. They just whistle or use there horns.. or try to race ur car.. lol I really don't think it would have anything to do with the color of your hair. Those guys are probably just scummy anyways.. so don't let it offend u at all. Just stay away from that kind of attention. Any respectable guy wont act like that.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war »

thank you... the thing is tho to... when im with me friends, they never say shit about them, and i know its me cuz they will say the one with red hair(or wahtever colour it is) and then one day, even my granny called me a whore, she said i look like a whore with my hair this colour.. i knew my town was full of scum, but, this stuff never happened to me couple yrs back.. i dunno.. im sorry
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war »

the thing is XoXCathleenXoX.... i dont have my dad... i dont live with him, i never grew up with him, not do i have a older brother... its not people at school.... people at school think im awesome for my hair, people always tell me how they wish they had the guts to do it, or that they wish there parents would let them.... its people who are older, like 20+ and the one who try to pick me up are like 30+...
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

hey ! i have red hair too ( dyed now actually half red and half black).., i guess i'm pretty attractive and i get rude comments and remarks all the time, it's annoying and most of the time i dont really care that much.. but once this dude yelled somethin to me from an auto mechanic's shop, and i got pissed and went in, i told him that if he ever does shit like this i will talk to the menager, i guess the guy freaked cause he apologized.. lol
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war »

how awesome 5a5! my hairs not red really ne more either... it looks like a flame now.. its a cool acident..
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

there are a lot of rude people these days and they try to hurt others to make themselves happy. Just dont let it bother you to much, you are better then that, you are a great person and let it show, dont let these jerks shut you down or make you think twice about yourself. You are you doing what you want to do in life and if you want red hair then go a tit or blue , green, yellow, gray...what ever or if you want to where baggy jeans, tight jeans, baggy shirt, etc. You ar eyour own person and dress and act the way you want to... this is your life but unfourantally (sp?) we all have to go through our handful od jerks to find the true us.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

Originally posted by love_not_war@Jun 20 2004, 04:38 PM

how awesome 5a5! my hairs not red really ne more either... it looks like a flame now.. its a cool acident..

lol thanx i was very proud of myself, my friends think i'm crazy.. all i know is

i wouldnt change my hair color for anyone, and if people have a problem with it screw 'em
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come