Helpnet Question

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Memphis38128
Loyal

Helpnet Question

Post by Memphis38128 »

When is HelpNet going to open back up? I am waiting for it to open back up.
case
Loyal

Re: Helpnet Question

Post by case »

The problem with Helpnet is in its codeing... they want it to be driven by a MySQL Database and use PHP... problem is they arnt exactly sure HOW to code this and get it to work right for what they are asking. No one does (a few sites are trying to mess around with this). They could probably search and find someone who could code it, but it would be fairly costly.
Teenlight Mentoring <--- Go There!!

I Love ASHLEY so freaking much!!! I LOVE YOU HUNNY!! *muah muah*

"To be loved is one thing. To love someone is another. To be loved by the one you love is everything." - Anonymous
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

They're workinn on it, PM one of the admins if you want to get an accurate time estimate...

Case are you the case who used to come in the chatt?
There's always someone cooler than you
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friend,

There have been several threads relating to this topic before. We have a helpnet system that works, we are currently accepting helpnet staff applications, and are in the process of viewing many of the apps that we have already recieved. We have no time table due to the time it takes to review apps, and because of the unforseen hardships that this community has just been through ( IE the Domain issue ).

Just know that Helpnet is to be returning soon, unless something else beyond our control occurs.

-Hope this answers your question

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

case
Loyal

Post by case »

Originally posted by JerseyGirl@Jun 24 2004, 01:36 PM

They're workinn on it, PM one of the admins if you want to get an accurate time estimate...

Case are you the case who used to come in the chatt?

The one and only ;) Been forever sence ive been here though. But with all the help Adam has done for me the past few months, its the LEAST I can do to be here and support him right now.
Teenlight Mentoring <--- Go There!!

I Love ASHLEY so freaking much!!! I LOVE YOU HUNNY!! *muah muah*

"To be loved is one thing. To love someone is another. To be loved by the one you love is everything." - Anonymous
Memphis38128
Loyal

Post by Memphis38128 »

Thanks for answering my question everyone,espically FiZzBaW.I have already turned in an application to a helpnet mentor.I am waiting to know if I have made the postion.
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Due to the move of domain names, we need to have the licence key re-generated by the donating party. This will take time as other issues regarding the domain names take priority.

We are still taking applications but you must expect a LONG WAIT because of what has been happening.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Memphis38128
Loyal

Post by Memphis38128 »

Well,I am back on the forums and I am still waiting to see if I am going to be a teen mentor.