What Is Going To Happen To Teenhelp.org

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Re: What Is Going To Happen To Teenhelp.org

Post by daffodildreams »

You can't just buy people, it doesn't work like that. I think that purchasing a website like this is significantly different to buying a car.

You'd want to know a cars history, right?
winston
Loyal

Post by winston »

Originally posted by jess_617+Jun 25 2004, 01:47 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (jess_617 @ Jun 25 2004, 01:47 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by winston@Jun 25 2004, 01:40 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-jess_617
@Jun 25 2004, 01:29 PM

If you werent willing to lose the money you should not have bought this site.

That's easy for you to say. If you purchased a car, would you expect it to be functional? Or do you buy the car expecting it to be a complete lemon?

you should have researched more carefully you wouldnt just go buy a car you had no clue on would you? I wouldnt![/b][/quote]

I purchased based off enough research. There was no way to know that Mike was going to fraud me. Just as there was no way for Adam to know that Mike was lying to him. You, Jess, speak with 20/20 vision as hind-sight is always 20/20. You tell me that you've never make a mistake before? Anyway, we're all trying to figure out whats happening next. Why don't we just stop attacking each other and pointing fingers. Let do what we can do now... find a solution.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by furrybunny@Jun 25 2004, 02:50 PM

You can't just buy people, it doesn't work like that.? I think that purchasing a website like this is significantly different to buying a car.

You'd want to know a cars history, right?

I agree. an uneducated buyer is a bad buyer.

Winston, does your brother even have membership on this site?

i'd laugh if his brother turned out to be Sammy...

:lol:
--nj

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Everyone quit attacking Winston. If you attack anyone, unleash the dogs of war on Mike Fox. Though, Winston, in "geek terms' you should have done "cat teenhelp-history" not "tail -5 teenhelp-history".
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Look you have me totally wrong. I know its a mistake anyone could have made. But really if all this site is to you is finances then theres no point in having it. Im not trying to point fingers Im trying to understand your reasoning and intentions as everyone here has the right to do.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friends,

We all need to calm down here. As skye stated, the person who caused this entire mess is Mike Fox. Everyone else involved in this mess did not chose to be involved. We are all in this together and all need to post any solutions we can think of.

It has already been established that Winston was lied to and frauded, as well as the Administration was lied to and frauded. I wish there was a way to hold Mike resposible for all of this mess, and please if you know a way, spill it.

I personally feel betrayed by Mike and Mike alone.... no one else contributed to this mess voluntarily except him.

So, lets please focus here.

-My thoughts

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by Skye@Jun 25 2004, 02:54 PM

Everyone quit attacking Winston.

If you attack anyone, unleash the dogs of war on Mike Fox.

i <3 skye..

anyways...

I never thought i'd say this, but this site is in better hands with the current administration then it is with somebody who has just suffered a devistating loss. Your brother is in need of help.. You don't help by buying him hapiness or satisfaction..

If your willing to be reasonable, then I am not adverse to seeing you around here. But as it stands, you are appearing to be just the opposite..

expecting teens on the site you think you own to pay for your mistake.
--nj

winston
Loyal

Post by winston »

Thanks Skye. I know you wanted the domain to point away from FBI.gov? Ok, I'll point it to SLIVKO.COM. Hows that? Hope that everyone is happy for the time being.

The reason it was pointing to the FBI was because I pointed it to dave's server. (Dave was going to buy the domain and he didnt want to lose the google listings so he had a old cached page of teenhelp redirect to fbi).

I'm switching the server cuz I want to work out option 4.

PS - Yes, my bro has an account here.
winston
Loyal

Post by winston »

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Winston,

I feel it is in the best interest of the site, that you assume ownership the way Mike Fox did, by staying out of the daily administration of it. As for your sibling, the same applies.

And don't ever ebay the site.. :)
--nj

jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Originally posted by winston+Jun 25 2004, 02:04 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (winston @ Jun 25 2004, 02:04 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-jess_617@Jun 25 2004, 01:55 PM

Look you have me totally wrong.? I know its a mistake anyone could have made.? But really if all this site is to you is finances then theres no point in having it.? Im not trying to point fingers Im trying to understand your reasoning and intentions as everyone here has the right to do.

When did I say all the site was to me was finances? It's not.[/b][/quote]

sorry i didnt mean to phrase it that way. incorrect assumption...see i told you i make mistakes too!

I dont blame you winston. As of now the only thing I disagree with you about is the popups and leaving this to your brother. Maybe you should just have him get to know this place and post a bit before you let him operate this place.

But the financial thing i get to $3500 is a lot of cash and as of my suggestion to raise money...i still think the PO box thing might work. (look this is me helping)

and you guys are right its Mikes fault no one elses.

MIKE FOX IS A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<and the war begins ;)
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

isnt the site some government site now???? :huh:
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by Beautiful@Jun 25 2004, 03:15 PM

isnt the site some government site now???? :huh:

no, thats only a foward.
--nj

winston
Loyal

Post by winston »

Oh my goodness! I was entirely kidding about the popups! Completely, 100% joking about that. Popups would totally ruin the site. I just said that to lighten the mood. And as for my brother running the site, I guess obviously you were never filled in that I spoke to my brother and my brother wasn't going to "run" the site, just help be a part of it.

Whichever way this situation goes, I plan to be an active member. So does my brother.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I'm in the UK. Who wants me to go bang on Mike Foxx's door? Everybody happy? Excellent..

What's your brothers username?
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by winston@Jun 25 2004, 03:23 PM

Oh my goodness!? I was entirely kidding about the popups!? Completely, 100% joking about that.? Popups would totally ruin the site.? I just said that to lighten the mood.? And as for my brother running the site, I guess obviously you were never filled in that I spoke to my brother and my brother wasn't going to "run" the site, just help be a part of it.

Whichever way this situation goes, I plan to be an active member.? So does my brother.

Right, funny how after you realize just how much adversity there is, you change your course of direction. This is why i'm not fond of you.. That is poor leadership, and you want to own this database?

i think not.

and if he is a member he is a part of it.. we are just as much apart of this site as the admins.. don't disrespect us! in suggesting that you have to be an admin to contribute value to this site.
--nj

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Winston, when do you plan to reply to my email or get on AIM?
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I can't believe this has been handled like this, it's really mishy mashy and I'm getting confused now.

If Skye and Adam can come to some sort of agreement that'd be super cool. It doesn't distract from the fact that somebody thought they could buy us all though, you can't buy friendship and thats what this site is.
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Originally posted by kneesofmybees+Jun 25 2004, 02:27 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (kneesofmybees @ Jun 25 2004, 02:27 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-winston@Jun 25 2004, 03:23 PM

Oh my goodness!? I was entirely kidding about the popups!? Completely, 100% joking about that.? Popups would totally ruin the site.? I just said that to lighten the mood.? And as for my brother running the site, I guess obviously you were never filled in that I spoke to my brother and my brother wasn't going to "run" the site, just help be a part of it.

Whichever way this situation goes, I plan to be an active member.? So does my brother.

Right, funny how after you realize just how much adversity there is, you change your course of direction. This is why i'm not fond of you.. That is poor leadership, and you want to own this database?

i think not.

and if he is a member he is a part of it.. we are just as much apart of this site as the admins.. don't disrespect us! in suggesting that you have to be an admin to contribute value to this site.[/b][/quote]

i dont think hes being disrespectful. lets be civil. you shouldnt dislike him though you may disagree with him. and by the way since his post was directed at me...sorry im just a little misinformed. Only trying to help.

winston
Loyal

Post by winston »

I did reply to your email. Hmm... let me reply again! I can't get on AIM right now as I am at work and I need to get going to the camping trip within the next few minutes. Let me know fi you don't get my email again.

-Winston