Dreams Of Mom Suicide

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
coolcatevie
Loyal

Dreams Of Mom Suicide

Post by coolcatevie »

lately ive been having dreams about my mom trying to commit suicide. it really really creeps me out. im not sure if ill go into detail, but since dreams are supposed to be your subconcious telling you stuff, what could this mean? :(
Lots of love,

Rachel

If you ever need any help I'm always here. Just contact me and I'll do the best I can!

Be OpTiMiStIc
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Re: Dreams Of Mom Suicide

Post by skaterGuy15 »

It could mean any number of things. Dream dictionaries are often a load of crap because most symbols mean different things to different people. Some symbols are universal...but not many.

I've had many dreams of my dad dying, and it's horrible. I wake up crying. I don't know what they mean but I think you should just put it out of your mind. There's no way to find out unless you go to a psychiatrist.

Maybe you could talk to your mum about it? Talking about it might get it out of your system and stop you from dreaming about it again :)
I wish I were a spy.
coolcatevie
Loyal

Post by coolcatevie »

ive tried talking about it with my mom and all she does is comfort me and tell me its not going to happen. i try to explain it to her, but she shuts me up in the middle of a sentence, she doest want to hear about the dream
Lots of love,

Rachel

If you ever need any help I'm always here. Just contact me and I'll do the best I can!

Be OpTiMiStIc
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

Maybe, just maybe.

It's BS.......

But i have dreams like that

on a regular basis...

and *dam* mom's

still here...*that was a joke.*

but i wouldnt worry.

**Madison**
TeenHelp.org

Moderator of: Sex, Pregnancy, Sexuality, Disorders, and Friends/Family.

Mentor for: HelpLink.