Debate: Population Control

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
jess_617
Veteran

Debate: Population Control

Post by jess_617 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:28 pm

Well guys I have a debate due next week for my civics class..argh...well anyways the debate is over population control. (should the number of kids you have be limited or not) My side of the debate is pro-action. So yes I have to argue that a family should only be allowed to have so many kids. I cant find any really good sites though and my computer isnt cooperating! Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

Love,

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Debate: Population Control

Post by Paris In Flames » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:38 pm

Hey,

Sure. Talk about how the majority of people who have more kids than normal are generally the poor population, who use it to get on welfare. Therefore, they can't AFFORD to have kids, and our tax dollars pay for their ignorance of contraception.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:03 pm

I agree...kids should be limited...

and i agree w/ the poor statement...

Talk about China and how economically stable it is now that they limited children...

Hmm...what Jenna said was true...

haha...

~Jeff~

jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:24 pm

Argh thanks guys I think I got it... Do the sex, have a kid, starve to death cuz too many people not enough jobs. Yep that about sums it up. I wish I could just submit that! grr...
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol

oxygen
Loyal

Post by oxygen » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:47 pm

Unlimited numbers of children will drain the country's resources. Dont know where abouts you live, but its moreorless the same everywhere... Theres a British couple who how has something stupid like 17 children; do you really think they're not getting all sorts of grants? And overpopulating the place as well, from a political point of view, they are a great example of the sort of family that cripples the economy. :wacko: