High. School =)

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

High. School =)

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Lets say its my dream soon to come true! Im on summer vacation and have about 6 weeks left till I go back to school!!!!!!!!!! :D Im so happy for this to happen to be in a different atmosphere and learn a lot more things, grow up , meet more friends, and MAYBE get a boyfriend!! :P But I dont know if my thought of it are to high??.... :wallbash: like is HighSchool really different and a part of my life i will never forget?? How was your HS time and were you really excited?
Cindy
Veteran

Re: High. School =)

Post by Cindy »

when you post, make sure you check all the forms.... *moves to general school*
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I was really not looking forward to going into highschool at all. I was nervous and felt.. like I was ready. But, believe me, its not that big of a deal. Im going into my second year of highschool, and I have to say, it made my life a LOT more exciting. Its so fun to 'mingle' with the other grades- you become friends with them and you're not limited to the people that you originally were. Im friend with a whole group of new people now along with the old...

its a lot of fun... though the experiences can be both GOOD and BAD. There can be a lot of drama in highschool.. A LOT... :huh: but I guess it gives you something to do.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

High School changed me,

i was no offence to anyone.

Preppy, now i am straight edge GOTh....my idle is Amy Lee....

lol

But youll meet alot of different ppl, ill be in 10th i

cant wait to push around all the

Fresh Meat...hehe...

Good Luck Thou!
TeenHelp.org

Moderator of: Sex, Pregnancy, Sexuality, Disorders, and Friends/Family.

Mentor for: HelpLink.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

My school actually starts highschool in 7th grade...haha...

But yeah, highschool is soo much better then the elementray!! Its soo fun and you meet new people and grow your social status...in elementary i was like a total outcast and was a teachers-pet...now i am sorta popular (amunst the ladies --- im gay) but the guys don't really like me too much...haha...

I am going into 11th grade and school personally have changed me from a teachers-pet afraid of everyone to a preppy guy whose still afraid of some people (mainly guys...haha...)

But hun, you will have fun! Just keep your head up and remember, if things get bad, they may get good!! :) haha

P.S. Im jealous...i have to wait 8 wks. till 11th grade starts :'( I love school soo much!! :wub: haha

~Jeff~
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Thanks Jeff!! :D ur so sweet.... * hope 2 days later you yell at me lol * anyways I know im the same way I love school.... well I dont like the work but just being around people I like... The People I do like haha. Anyways yes I cant wait to shop for clothes and school supplies and getting my hair dyed, new hair products.... jeff you understand??!! lol newyas thanks!!

<3 ash
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Originally posted by Love2Laugh08@Jun 30 2004, 04:11 PM

Thanks Jeff!! :D ur so sweet.... * hope 2 days later you yell at me lol *

I mean dont yell at me lol! :P
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

Yeha i m going to school with bleached hair with purple and red in it...I love school, its where i can truely be myslef, and its where im Happy, I love school our starts like September 6 or 7th and im so depressed....i want it NOW....it will be fun thou...

*Jeff you suck, you didnt have Middle School!

*Jeff i mean i love you *hugs*
TeenHelp.org

Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

hehe mines in the 10th's of august!!! :lol: YAY!!

<span style=\'color:red\'neways lol im going for a different look as well!! lol but its opposite than urs... lol going for prep :huh: im already called one and my friends say I look better in those clothes and i think the same and love cute clothes! lol ( cute as in preppy ) I already have 2 skirts!! im scared tho cause i never wore one to school... and im fat so ugh!! but my friends are really happy and telling me ill look fine...?
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

Omg...August 10th do you not have a summer vaction?
TeenHelp.org

sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

Originally posted by Shwynsh@Jun 29 2004, 10:54 PM

I was really not looking forward to going into highschool at all. I was nervous and felt.. like I was ready. But, believe me, its not that big of a deal. Im going into my second year of highschool, and I have to say, it made my life a LOT more exciting. Its so fun to 'mingle' with the other grades- you become friends with them and you're not limited to the people that you originally were. Im friend with a whole group of new people now along with the old...

its a lot of fun... though the experiences can be both GOOD and BAD. There can be a lot of drama in highschool.. A LOT... :huh: but I guess it gives you something to do.

see thats the way it is for me too. also a way for you to be able to meet a lot of new people is seriously join a club or sport! and you meet so many people like 1 of my best guy friends (its kinda funny) but we met in class and he was an 18 year old sophmore who was taking freshman classes it was actually kinda funny, but he was such a nice guy he was my bits! (we were kibbles and bits) lol sorry. but yeah theres also a lot of drama but i like it more than middle school and elementary school

its not as great as it sounds but its better then M/S or elementary school

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

High School is DRAMA, thats why im majoring in it-lol. But i gained friends lost alot of them, bf's came and went, happiness came and went depression came a went, bomb threats k-9 units and metal detectors. ANd i was only a FRESHMEN, its not that bad in ur school i hope, ops i forgot the GUN....lol
TeenHelp.org

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

high school is drama but it can also be fun

ive also had all of that except for the metal detectors and gun but we've also had a lot of drugs and stink bombs and theft in our school! o yes its a lovely little hick town!!

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

you are beautiful

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

just to satisfy demand

Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

I live in a HICK town too, i forgot about all the stink bombs. But we have had a gun, about 10 drug busts, 4 alchol busts, the K-9 unit has come to our school about 5 times. And we have metal detectors about once a week, and we had over 20 bomb threats....and a lock down every other day.<<<<I hate my school.But it was so much FUN!-Sorry iwasnt trying to scare you at all.
TeenHelp.org

sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

see we havent had cops come in our school but we've had a lot of assemblys about drugs and pressure and respect. we had to sit through this one slide show/movie on respect and it was mostly about drugs and peer pressure and like everytime a drug would be shown a bunch of people in my class would cheer or like when this guy was pressuring his g/f to take this drug this guy from my class yelled "just take it already" it was so stupid

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

you are beautiful

so go and look again

just to satisfy demand

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

when i first went there it took me like 2 months to not get lost. lol. and then at the end of the year. i skipped most of the time. yes. great experience.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

You really shouldnt skip school thou. B/c in my high school, if you miss more then 10 days in a class you fail the class, so i wouldnt suggest skipin, that would be dumb... But high school is great.
TeenHelp.org

flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

amy lee is goth? i just thought she was the lead singer of an extremely mainstream hardcore screamo band. sorry, i just dont love how people label themselves, especially the people who ive always known to "hate" labels and just want to be themselves.

anyways, i really dont think high school is much different. there are drugs, alcohol, parties, sex, classes, tests, grades, crappy teachers, lunch time, extracurricular activities, clubs, sports, etc. only all at an older level. you no longer have to lie so horribly to your parents about the drugs you take, the alcohol you drink, the parties you attend, the sex you have, classes you skip, after school activties you join and everything else because you can always get a ride from someone if you cant already drive yourself.

high school to me = less to lie about, more to do.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

i really think if u go in with that view yess u will have an awsome time! its all what u make of it!!! if u let urself have fun u will!!!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea