Jst Wanted To Vent

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
alleycat
Loyal

Jst Wanted To Vent

Post by alleycat »

well this happend the other day and its starting to worry the shit out of me

one of my mates who is a bit younger bout 14 she has people that wanna beat her up in my town but all her friends are here so she still comes here and when eva she comes here i look after her and sort out anyone that trys to get her

but the other day i was bout an hour away and i get a call saying there was two cars circling round the block that she was in th try and surround her

so i jump in my car get a few mates too and we get back in bout 20 mins cuz i drove so fast and i got down there and they had disspeared and the girl was scared shitless so i took her home and made sure she got home i went to look for the guys but cudnt find em

im jst worryed i aint gona be able to make it in time next time

her parents know bout it but wont do anything and there is no point going to the police round here they dont do shit unless yer doing drugs or underage drinking

someone got stabbed the other day and the police aint done shit bout it it wasnt even in the paper
its been two days and already i dont think i can go on without her
spritz
Loyal

Re: Jst Wanted To Vent

Post by spritz »

hmmm....*scratches head* You seem like a great friend for trying to protect your friend. And you are right about not being able to protect her next time. You can't always be there to get her out of a sticky situation even if you want to.

Why are people out to get her?

Anyway, for her safety and everyone elses, it's probably best that she stays out of your town...even if she has tons of friends there. There's only so much you guys can do to protect her. She's pretty much on her own. Maybe her friends can just visit her place instead.
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

Originally posted by spritz@Jul 2 2004, 08:32 AM

hmmm....*scratches head* You seem like a great friend for trying to protect your friend. And you are right about not being able to protect her next time. You can't always be there to get her out of a sticky situation even if you want to.

Why are people out to get her?

Anyway, for her safety and everyone elses, it's probably best that she stays out of your town...even if she has tons of friends there. There's only so much you guys can do to protect her. She's pretty much on her own. Maybe her friends can just visit her place instead.

i agree pretty well with what she just said but also maybe some of her friends could go visit her, since shes pretty bent on seeing her friends i dont know just a thought

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

Wow, i need a friend like you. Did she do something to them, or are they just picking with her. Either way its wrong, do you know a teacher or a well heard voice of the community? Have you told your parents? I would try to figure out who they are, and talk to them find out why they are doing that sorta thing to her, because there invading her personal space, which is VERY wrong, but after you answer my question then ill be able to help more, if you want PM me.
TeenHelp.org

Moderator of: Sex, Pregnancy, Sexuality, Disorders, and Friends/Family.

Mentor for: HelpLink.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Im not surprised shes scared and you're worried for her. Could she stay at yours for a bit, or different relatives who dont live to far from thew town, so shes still nearby, but not in as much danger?

Also, which town is it?

Like you said, theres no point in going to the police if they arent going to do anything about it, though maybe you try going to them again. Also, if you're in the UK, could you go to the CAB for some help?

Good luck hun

luv Ruth
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future