Mean Guys...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Mean Guys...

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

yesterday i was out cycling and these 2 guys on bikes started chasing me making sick noises as if they were throwing up. Then one of them turned to me and started laughing at me and screaming FAT GIRL FAT GIRL. (i am not stick thin but i know im not fat) . so he kept screaming FAT GIRL YOURE SO FAT. and they both laughed. YOURE REALLY FAT one said. so then i stopped my bike in front of him and said ''yeh well im cycling to get thinner but youre stuck with that face forever'' they soon shut up and cycled off but now im worried in case i see them again cos they must live round here somewhere. helpppp :crazy: :flush:
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

Sliver
Veteran

Re: Mean Guys...

Post by Sliver »

hmm.. well if it shut them up, i dont think that youre going to have much of a problem with them: they will be scared of you as u stood up to them :P atleast... hopefully... :P
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

i agree with what tommy boy just said. i dont think theyll bug you too much anymore but were they around your age? younger? older? im just wondering. but also its a good thing that you know that you arent fat and since you stood up to them they probably wont be as in your face for awhile but it might be the opposite. try saying something else back to them if they say something mean to you again.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Magical
Loyal

Post by Magical »

How immature is that..ignore them they don't even know what there talking about. But since you said something to them they probably wont come back, and if they do tell them off again and say that they dont know what there talking about and say that there immature. If they do anything like run after you just cycle away :P
princess_of_everything
Loyal

Post by princess_of_everything »

i've learned that guyz like to say stuff juss to get a reaction. they prolly werent expectin u to handle it so well. some ppl juss like to try to ruin pplz self esteem. keep up da good attitude! B)
everything is okay in the end. if it's not okay, then it's not the end.
Niox
Loyal

Post by Niox »

haha what the hell, were they 8 year olds? they sound VERY immature, "FAT GIRL YOURE SO FAT", jeez, you would think they'd think of something original, obviously they're morons, and im glad you stuck up for yourself B)
MY: Site -=- Forum
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

hahahah

that was actually a really good comeback... lol i probably wouldn't have been able to think of that so fast.. good job :thumbsup:

If they come around you again, then shut em up again, you seem to be good at that lol. Keep sticking up for yourself, or if you get tired of that, just know how immature they are, and let it be a joke with yourself. Its good that you know that you're not fat, and you can say that- thats awesome.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

theyre jerks, dont listen to them. that was a good comback though :) tell you parents or find out where they live or something, it might help.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
MysticAngelguy
Loyal

Post by MysticAngelguy »

Well what you did was fine. I would have been a whole lot meaner. But what you did was fine. If you do come across them and they start saying something to you just pull out the secret phrase. But I can't say it on here b/c of the little ones and I'm not needing to get warned. ;.)
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Believe me, every man has his secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and of times we call a man cold when he is only sad.

-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

To dream is to love, to feel true happiness, to see all your hopes and your dreams played out... it's exhilarating. To wake up... it's heartbreaking.

-Scott Kokx

I'm a Bisexual da*n~it.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

i guess if you just ignore them they wont get the satisfaction of seeing a reaction from you.

but hopefully you wont ever see them again.

good luck....
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Memphis38128
Loyal

Post by Memphis38128 »

Well,here is what I have to say.You did do something about it.They should have left you alone in the 1st place.If they touch you,you can defend yourself.If that doesn't work,use your mouth and tell your and/or their parents!
linds*07
Loyal

Post by linds*07 »

ppl like that make me laf bc they thikn that theyre so smart and when they finally run into the wrong person they get their ass kicked. now if its 2 guys and u hit one...ull be the one with the advantage bc ur a girl if u get what i mean. theyll prolly leave u alone but if they dont just say something else that they wont understand and theyll eventually piss off.
I sit alone in darkness

and peer into the world

i wonder what has happened

that made this so ubsurd

i know the times have changed

and all the people too

but now im lost among them

with nothing left to do

i cant say what i want to

for my words they wont accept

my sanity has been fading

and hope is all thats left