Im Not A w*re!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Abbi
Veteran

Im Not A w*re!

Post by Abbi »

:'( My old best friend Ashley (who's now my biggest ememy) tells everyone that im a w*re!! she has no reason to..this has been going on for sooo long..about a year...ever since it started whenever i would walk by her she would start talkin shit about me to her friends...some of my friends are still her friend and she literally talks shit about me everyday!! she tells them im a w*re even tho she comes to school everyday with new hickys all over her body...shes slept with her boyffriends best friend and then when he dumped her she went out with this guy that looked like he was 40 but she said that he was 16...obviously NOT!! and every single person thinks im a w*re now!! :'( even people i dont know..like some people come up 2 me in the mall or something and ask me about it!! and at rollersakte land i met this really great guy named matt and he liked me and then some girl i had never even seen before told him that im a w*re and everyone knows it...so he stopped likeing me!! i mean..i know it shouldnt bother me...and it didnt for about 6 months!! but its gone way too far now...people dont like me anymore because they all think im a w*re...i have had sex before..ive had sex with 2 people and havent had sex for about a year!! does that make me a w*re?? NO!! and noone beleives me..one of the reasons my old boyfriend broke up with me is cuz his friends wouldnt shut up about me being a w*re...he got annoyed from it :'( and its allbecause of ashley!! why does she want to make my life so miserable?? i think shes jelous or has some kind of obsession...theres something wrong with this girl...and i dont know what to do..the other day when i was going thru a whole bunch of shit from my ex i was walking out of my class so i could go home and every one in the pe class yelled "ABBI'S A w*re!!" over and over again..i started crying even more than i already was..they kept yelling that and "ABBI'S A c***!!" until they couldnt see me anymore...this may sound like its just a typical rumor..but its not..its been going on for soo long..and it hurts me now...it hurts my relationships and people i dont even know dont wanna get 2 know me cuz they think im a w*re...i cry about it all the time.... :'(
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...