School...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
jess_617
Veteran

Re: School...

Post by jess_617 »

hmmm..maybe its me bein lazy but getting up in the morning. Haha Im usually fine if I can force myself to get on the damn bus. Which in itself makes me wanna skip cuz try like 40 annoying kids and nasty upperclassmen...sucks major.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I'm just not a people person so if it has to do with a place with "cliques" and all that shit...

I chose "other"

for many reasons.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

night
Loyal

Post by night »

I put the homework but it was a toss up between that and the workload in general. The problem I have is it seems like the workload is often quite heavy and it gets a little bit stressful. It really sucks when you spend all day at school working hard only to have to bring you work home with you. It's fine if it is nothing too big but for the most part it tends to be.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

i chose other. the exam system and the teachers are just soo bad.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

::shrug:: I love school.

I've had some bad teachers, but I still enjoy it greatly.

But then, I do very well in school, so that's probably why I like it so much.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Draco
Loyal

Post by Draco »

Ugh, the students, I don't like 3/4 of the population in my school. They're all on ego trips and feel it's nessary to build it in any way. The teachers aren't bad, bus wasn't that bad....
Your life is only as good as you make it. The hardships of life will bring any of us to our knees. No matter how high-spritied, no matter how optimistic. It'll pull us down, drag us through the dirt. Our lives will feel empty and pathedic, we'll have everlasting sadness. Though we must wait it out, beacuse this is usaully only a temporary thing. You must keep faith in yourself, while keeping faith in others. Protect the ones that hold and love you, for they are the most important people in your lives

Munchkin
Loyal

Post by Munchkin »

Everything there fuckin sucks exams test teachers and even the food it is not good, but the worst thing is the principles they all can go fuck offcause they like suspend u for no good damn reason trust me i kno
Hey I'm Samm and there is alot of things about me ppl might not kno so just give me a chance and get to kno me instead of judging.

I luv u Roger
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

DUDE THE BOSCO STICKS RROCKK SAMM THE FOOD IS GREEEAT! lol.. but yeah, i agree, exspecially the princible barbie. ugh. we got suspended like every other day:(
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
DarkDespair
Loyal

Post by DarkDespair »

I voted other...getting up so darn early is my problem lol I have to catch my bus at around 6:45...and I'm not a morning person lol...if school started at 10, I'd be the happiest person around.
Well I'm caught between myself and me

And I can't find the bridge from my mind to reality

I'm trying to find a place in the sun

But I'm drowning in the rain that's falling

Every place I go

One year- September 1st, 2004
ballin24
Loyal

Post by ballin24 »

I really like school its fun lol

booyakasha

mal mal
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.