Languages...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Languages...

Post by candela »

right now im in my second year of spanish -- i was supposed to start french this year but i had to drop it. o well ill learn it eventually -- i wanna be a linguist in the navy or army - then a high school spanish teacher or something oo and i kno some sign language too. -Katie
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
Nympheas
Loyal

Post by Nympheas »

I said au revoir to french class a week ago after taking it my entire life! Believe me, I'm not too devastated at the thought of never speaking it again.

Nope, I'm going to take up spanish which is far more useful seeing as I'm travelling across South America in a year's time. Yay!
<span style=\'font-family:TAHOMA\'"It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.

"So it is."

"And freezing."

"Is it?"

"Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately."
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

errr.. English.. and Dutch.. lol, I'm in a Belgian school, and people speak French here :P
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

Post by Daddys_Lil_Defect »

french...because i went to a french grade school but now i go to an english grade school and i wanted to continue in french because its an easy and fun class
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

i took spanish but dropped that so now im going to take sign language!! woo hooo
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea