AHH Twelfth Night

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Tina
Loyal

AHH Twelfth Night

Post by Tina »

:huh: Anyone who knows A LOT about this play book thing please please please pm me!!! I have a huge project to do and I so don't get this book at all! *screams* :huh: :blink:
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
Kristina
Veteran

Re: AHH Twelfth Night

Post by Kristina »

:huh: huh?
There's always someone cooler than you
Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina »

Thanks Helen, I'll try that site.
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

god it really seems like all you people hate me on her... im sorry that i lack common sense or w.e but sometimes i dont really get what you;re asking
There's always someone cooler than you