Harrasing...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Pariah
Veteran

Harrasing...

Post by Pariah »

Ok right, my blurty, is MINE, and someone keeps putting stupid posts, just to get to me....heres my blurty....My Blurty and i mean everything thing i write something, someone says something mean, and i mean it bothers me a little, well no it bothers me alot, like they want it to, but i mean, they need to stop harrassing me. I mena it is pissing me off. I dont do that to anyone, they shouldnt do it to me, how can i make it stop.
TeenHelp.org

Moderator of: Sex, Pregnancy, Sexuality, Disorders, and Friends/Family.

Mentor for: HelpLink.
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: Harrasing...

Post by Beautiful »

i know a couple people whos been saying shit in your blurty hun, maybe if u didnt harrass everyone else in there noone would have horrased you :)
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

go to

http://www.blurty.com/editjournal.bml

on the page, there is an option to screen the comments made in your journal, or ban anonymous posts. If you ban anonymous posts, then only users can comment. If a user harasse you, then you can report it to blurty.

you don't usually get foul comments without provacation BTW.

- problem solved.

- nick
--nj

Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

I just found out its Jami's friend samm, and i didnt do anything to her, i really wish they would stop Jami please talk to your friends.....thsi has to end.....
TeenHelp.org

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by Pariah@Jul 8 2004, 07:27 PM

I just found out its Jami's friend samm, and i didnt do anything to her, i really wish they would stop Jami please talk to your friends.....thsi has to end.....

I suggest you follow my suggestion and don't make unsubstantiated claims. You are pepetuating it by arguing. That is not the purpose of this site, and I might want to add, there are rules here.

Any further issues off-site, should be dealt with off site... Unless you aren't going to incrimate or 'point fingers' at members who may be innocent.

thanks big,

- nick
--nj

Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

I never pointed a finger at a member, nick. Umm...i just said i knew who it was, b.c she told my blurty. I am not saying it was jami. i really would like to talk to her thou, i am on yahoo right now....
TeenHelp.org

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I must say, I thoroughly agree with Nick- you should keep your comments to each other either out of the site - or try to surpress them.

Cathleen- I suggest that you do what nick said, or just get a new name and don't tell anyone- if what you really want with that blurty- just to say your feeling and not to say anything to anyone.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

--nj

Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

Well nick, i thank you for your advice, but, i could careless if your sick of my post, i m trying my best to reslove this problem me and jami are having but it does take too...I needed help with my blurty, so i came to [helpingteens].org, to get HELP. and thanks i got it...
TeenHelp.org

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by Pariah@Jul 8 2004, 07:57 PM

Well nick, i thank you for your advice, but, i could careless if your sick of my post, i m trying my best to reslove this problem me and jami are having but it does take too...I needed help with my blurty, so i came to [helpingteens].org, to get HELP. and thanks i got it...

good..

topic done.. close the thread before anymore war cries are heard.
--nj

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

no see the thing is, she puts down people in her blurty. tells them theyre c*nts. and all this other crap. and she gives everyone her blurty to read because she knows it pisses people off, thats the whole idea of it.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Pariah
Veteran

Post by Pariah »

Well i sad i was sorry, the blurty thing is over...
TeenHelp.org

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

take your fighting off site.. as i said.. i am reporting this post to an administrator in hopes that your waste of database space will be removed.
--nj

Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

*Closed at topic starter's request*
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna