Summer Fun Not So

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Trapped
Veteran

Summer Fun Not So

Post by Trapped »

I had planned on having "fun" this summer, and would get a chance to show (be) myself, break out of my shell. That's not happened, in fact....only few thigns have gotten better, and the bad have gotten worse. Again, like last year, my surrounding co-workers have parties and have so much fun, some drink some don't, some dance, some just have fun times but they all enjoy each other's company and want to hook up with someone else. (I'm a lifeguard at a water park, btw.) It just worries me what's to happen in the upcoming school year, since my summer hasn't been....great...what I expected.

Last summer was great, and the year wasn't great, and the year went awful....Itj just makes me wonder what's to happen this year, you know what I mean?
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
Pariah
Veteran

Re: Summer Fun Not So

Post by Pariah »

I have the same problem, thats y i love school, b/c summer is nothing but boring to me.
TeenHelp.org

Moderator of: Sex, Pregnancy, Sexuality, Disorders, and Friends/Family.

Mentor for: HelpLink.
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

I hate school, now b/c of the people. I thought I wouldbe able to take a break from it this summer, but I guess not! :angry: :crying:
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I know exactly how u are feeling. Right now me and my 2 bestfriends aren't even talking so basically no matter what I do and no matter how much fun I have it doesn't seem like I'm having any fun at all because I feel awful about my best friends situation.

The most anyone can do though is make the best out of every situation that you have. If u sit there and think to yourself this really sucks.. then its going to really suck because u are saying that it does. Try to loosen up as best as you can and have as much fun as you can for the rest of the summer.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy