Having Fun

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
JazzIsLove
Loyal

Having Fun

Post by JazzIsLove »

Soooo this is gonna sound liek a weird 'problem' to be posting about haha, a petty one anyways yes i know. dunno where this should be either so feel free to move :P

yeah my parents are leaving for vacation to myrtle beach on thursday. this will be the first year i wont be going since i was born..very sad..but on the other hand..great fun lies ahead. okay soo my cousin and i are watchin my grandma's house and my house.. and I'm gettin my house to myself for whenever I want.

one night I'm having my one friend stay over...and so far we've figured out that we're going skinny dipping *in my inground pool out back..succluded area* :lol: but then.. we're stumped. haha I only get the house to myself like basically never! and now there's nothing to do with it.. haha. and we both like.. wanna rebel or something dangerous ya know..but i don't drink or do drugs or anything along those lines.. and its gotta be safe in the sense that they would never find out.. haha. and yeah i live in a boring area and nothing is open past 11 lol. *can't drive past 11 legally neways*

so anybody got any ideas of what I can do with a house all to myself and my friend?

and another night I'm having my boyfriend stay over.. ;) haha good times to be had there also..but yet again.. i would stil like some suggestions of stuff to do with him here too cuz it's def. not gonna be a sex session the whole time he's over seeing as i'm still a virgin and probly will be for awhile! lol.

haha thanks for listenin to my pathetic problem. i know.. i'm bad at htinking of stuff to do though! :lol: thanks all B)
~ALLIE~

What you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you're saying

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true

Brent <3 4/12/05
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Re: Having Fun

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Okay well you have a pool so thats always fun, you can crank up the music but not to loud ;) Also hide and go seek is awesome when no parents are home cause you can scream when you are found. Myabe invite 2-4 friends over watch scary movies go outside and play..? I forgot the name hahah umm like hide and go seek? anyways umm with ur boyfriend have the house like kinda dark wear something cute ( dont worry youll make something fun to do with him :P ) do things that you always want to do when your parents are home! Hope ya have fun!
JazzIsLove
Loyal

Post by JazzIsLove »

Originally posted by Love2Laugh08@Jul 13 2004, 05:11 PM

Okay well you have a pool so thats always fun, you can crank up the music but not to loud ;) Also hide and go seek is awesome when no parents are home cause you can scream when you are found. Myabe invite 2-4 friends over watch scary movies go outside and play..? I forgot the name hahah umm like hide and go seek? anyways umm with ur boyfriend have the house like kinda dark wear something cute ( dont worry youll make something fun to do with him :P ) do things that you always want to do when your parents are home! Hope ya have fun!

ManHunt? is that the game you're thinking of like hide and seek? cuz if so.. thats an awesome/scary game haha. haha and hmm with my b/f.. I have a feeling all my little lava lamps and sparkly ball of lights and such will be the only things lighting the room..haha. my dad just told me today "only girls over. no parties" haha :shifty:
~ALLIE~

What you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you're saying

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true

Brent <3 4/12/05
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

LoL well hope everything went good! :D
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

hm.... pools are fun.... just go with the flow lol ;)

good luck!
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

go swim, watch a bunch of movies, play tag, wrestle, make something odd and weird with food in the kitchen, play truth or dare, etc.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

you dont really have to PLAN anything. Sure rent some movies buy some popcorn and candy and pizza and then let everything fall into place. Chances are youll end up plannin a whole bunch of stuff and not everyone will participate so yeah..just have fun!
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
ballin24
Loyal

Post by ballin24 »

Dude you have a pool LOL! that awesome (ahem) sorry anyway yea u can play capture the flag manhunt all those fun scray ass games..or u could make smores..mmmm SMORES hahaha :D
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.