The Balck Box Evertime I Post Something

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
ballin24
Loyal

The Balck Box Evertime I Post Something

Post by ballin24 »

Ok im kinda confused why is it that everytime I post soemthing why is there a black box that shows up in the corner of the post? lol Its probably gonna happen again after I post this. But uh just wonderin

mal mal
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.
four
Veteran

Re: The Balck Box Evertime I Post Something

Post by four »

That box means you have posted in that topic. Just a helpful little reminder tool.
NAAM
ballin24
Loyal

Post by ballin24 »

LOL OK thanks :)
The time traveling is too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe-women!!

Yeah i called her up and she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I dont know i wasnt really payin attention.
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Yep just letting you know you posted in here and it does help like say if you forgot where you posted and were in a converstation about it.. boom you'll see the box and remember! :D