Didn't Know Where To Put This

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Didn't Know Where To Put This

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

kay, i need some help with my little problem........ FLYING! i'm so scared to fly... and i have to fly for like 10 hours by myself.. and i know its not that long, and its like 2 months or 3?? lol away... but i'm already flipping out!!! so what i'm wondering is... is anyone else scared to fly? and if you are... what do you do to help ease your fear?? i'm so SCARED ALREADY!!!! or ppl who aren't scared... what makes you NOT SCARED??? anything would probably help..... but dont say things to scare me please... because i will hunt you down and kill you if you do!

thanks, anything (cept things to scare me) would be appreciated! :D
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Didn't Know Where To Put This

Post by iHEAVENn »

ah im terrified of flying! i hate it! it sucks! lolz.

well the only way i get on a plane is if i have music and snacks.

when i went to NYC last summer i listened to the same cd over and over and over and i ate candy yummy lolz. if your not afraid of hights you should try to get a window seat its cool to look down below lolz. :) everythings soo tiny lol. dont worry things will be fine. :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

yeah, i think without my music on the plane i would go TOTALLY nuts. Sad thing is though, that i left all my 50 cds on the last plane that i went on... someone stole them, cause i had my name and addy and everything in the case. I'm still mad about that one! lol oh yeah, and food is good too......... AHHHH i'm just so scared! lol
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

someone stole them? arg ebil people.

im scared to go on planes still to, but itll be okay :) -hugs- dont be scared just think of scooby doo :huh:
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan »

lol lets see i have flown to cali (no i wasent stalkin on amy), chicago, new york, key west and im going back to key west in january!!!!!!!! hardy hardy har! flying is the coolest thing ever, somtimes if you lucky the stewartest is like realy, realy hot and when she is giving out the lunchez bending over on the rack to get them you can see down south and you can also see up north if you know what i mean!!!! :woot:
my 2 cents.....
Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan »

and oh yea boners are really easy to get in planes must be the air presure hint hint. wtf youra girl lol why am i teeling you this?
my 2 cents.....
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

alcohol.
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

lol i sure wouldn't wanna be sitting next to YOU on a plane.... boners... EWWWww why would you even be thinking like that on a plane?!??!?!?!

i've been to lots of places too, it just doesn't get any easier..... lol

and alchohol makes flying worse.

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

Well I found that jacking off works too... KIDDING... lol think positviely throughout the flight think of your trip ahead of you and how amazing flying is! :D

Now that I think about it maybe if I masterbated on a plane it would rid of all my phobias lol... NEW IDEA...
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

thanks for the visuals guys! lol

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

what exactly are you scared OF? Is it because you think you might crash? Because there is more chance of being killed by a donkey, than being in an aeroplane crash. And you know flying is waaaay safer than driving in a car?
I wish I were a spy.
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

yeah, its the crash thing! lol... and i know all that! hahaha and the donkey thing is pretty funny! lol...but its just that when you're up there you are SO HELPLESS! and i hate that.. u know?