Veterinary

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sktwirler
Loyal

Veterinary

Post by sktwirler »

If anyone works in a Veterinary Clinic, or is a Veterinian, Veterinian Techinican or anything with being a Veterinian. Please Please contact me. I have questions regarding this topic.

Thanks
~*~I'm lost to those I thought were friends. To everyone I know.~*~

~*~Some people are just not meant to be in your life no matter how much you want them to be.~*~
Pariah
Veteran

Re: Veterinary

Post by Pariah »

I think they meant like the person who takes care of animls.
TeenHelp.org

Moderator of: Sex, Pregnancy, Sexuality, Disorders, and Friends/Family.

Mentor for: HelpLink.
danc922
Dedicated

Post by danc922 »

My best friend is going to be a vet. She's going to some school for 7 years after HS to do so.
clovers88
Loyal

Post by clovers88 »

Well I work with people in that area. I work at the zoo in the animal hosbital helping out on the weekends but I'm not really a Veterinian. But I might be able to answer some of your questions.
why live when there is nothing to live for

why love when no one will love you

why need when you will get nothing

why be when you can't be seen
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

You have to have better grades to get into vetinary school than you do to be a doctor.

:)
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

I work in the kennel at a vet clinic.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Originally posted by furrybunny@Aug 5 2004, 06:02 PM

You have to have better grades to get into vetinary school than you do to be a doctor.

I know lol that must be a nightmare. It's harder to get into dental school than medical school, and hey, guess what I want to be? A dentist! :rolleyes:
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

I know at Michigan State Univ. Their Vet. Program is one of the best an dyou have to have years of work at a vet clinic plus many volinteering hours w/ animals before they will even look at your app. And as helen said better grades then doctors have to have to be accepted.

I know theres a college out in CO that traines vet assistants but i don't remember the url of it. I'll look for it tonight.

Cindy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Originally posted by junglemonkey+Aug 7 2004, 05:39 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (junglemonkey @ Aug 7 2004, 05:39 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-furrybunny@Aug 5 2004, 06:02 PM

I know lol that must be a nightmare. It's harder to get into dental school than medical school, and hey, guess what I want to be? A dentist! :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]

I'm just catching up on posts now..

Oooh, don't worry.. you're very intelligent so I'm sure you'll make it!! :) :)
girl_about_town
Veteran

Post by girl_about_town »

Originally posted by troll2006@Aug 3 2004, 11:06 PM

i am 100% veg and have been for 2 years now

pmsl that means u wont eat the poorly animals then...lol

work real hard at school, hun, its hard getting to b a vet. if you want it enough then you will do it. :) good luck xxx
Love Katie x x x
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

A lot of people want to be vets, don't worry.. if you work hard enough then you will reach your goals!