She, Revisited

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
She
Veteran

She, Revisited

Post by She »

Because I know you guys just can't wait to read all about my wonderfully exciting existance.

I am:

-Female

-Fourteen

-Freshman

-Hungry almost constantly. I'm a glutton.

-A tenor sax player and a complete band geek.

-A mass of paradoxes and mutually-exclusive traits. For example, I can act like the most cocky, self-assured bitch, but sometimes I'm also the most self-critical low-self-esteemed person I know. I am reallyshy sometimes, really loud others; really violent sometimes , really pacifistic others; really mean and cruel sometimes, really compassionate others. :blink: But aren't we all, on some level?

-A bit moody. See above.

I enjoy:

-Music! Everything from classical to metal, excluding most R&B, rap, and country.

-Band, Jazz band, and Marching band.

-Academics. I'm a dork.

-Reading and writing. I'm a dork.

-Roleplaying. I'm a massive dork.

-Computers. All right, I'm a geek.

-The arts.

-Chocolate and coffee.

-Getting up on the soapbox about my opinions (why do you think I'm here? ;) )

-Being right. Yeah, I know it's not good, but I can't help it.

-These friggen awesome smiley faces! :ph34r:

I hate:

-Morons who don't even try

-Clothes and shoes

-A lot of other things. I get pissed off very easily and then rant about it until I forget what I was pissed off about. I hate that too. :P

Hm, that's about it for me. PM me if you feel there's some terribly important aspect of my life I have omitted from this ever-so-informative post.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: She, Revisited

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

you hate clothes and shoes?!?!?!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

daloverlyme
Loyal

Re: She, Revisited

Post by daloverlyme »

lol, Welcome to the group, i hate cloths

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004