My Story

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
gcruitgurl91
Dedicated

My Story

Post by gcruitgurl91 »

Okay in like 6th grade I was hanging out with alot of the popular people and everything. I thought they liked me. I always had a boyfriend and all the coolest trends on. All I cared about was being popular. I had made friends with two girls, Angie and Stephanie. Angie and me hung out alot. We met at cheerleading practice. And me and Stephanie only hung out at school and talked on the phone. I was friends with every one except the nerdy geeky wierd people. I was a true Plastic. And I admit it. Right before Christmas break Stephanie came to school one day and walked up to me with a bottle of pills. She asked if I wanted some. I said yes and took five with out even asking what they were. Fortunatly they were just Motrin IB. I told he she was stupid and she just shrugged. Later that day our Dean of Students called me to the office and kept asking me where the pills were. I told him I didn't have them. Apperantly Stephanie had blamed the entire thing on me. I sat in the nurses office and cried until school was out. The next day they gave me, Angie, and Stephanie's boyfriend Tony five days suspension. Stephanie got ten day. When Stephanie came back she was tranferred out of all my classes and made new friends. Every time I saw her in the hall she would say mean stuff to me. Then I learned that all the people that I thought were my friend's weren't, except Angie. Stephanie broke up with Tony. And my boyfriend Randy broke up with me because I was a "druggy bitch". Then he started going out with Stephanie! I was so heart broken. Every one started making fun of me and being mean. The only person I really had was Angie. She understood me really well.

(hey I brb will type the rest later ppl.)
I?m so tired of being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

?Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won?t leave me alone

These wounds won?t seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There?s just too much that time cannot erase

gcruitgurl91
Dedicated

Re: My Story

Post by gcruitgurl91 »

(any way)

So during the summer me and Angie stayed tight. Until the last month of summer. She started hangning out with all the people who were making fun of me. Slowly she drifted away. Then finally she confermed our friendship was over. We would still talk and that but nothing like before. Through out the school year I made new friends, my old enemy Hannah (gcfreekfan) and A few girls that I hung out with when I was in Elementary. But the situation with the preps just kept getting worse. One day I had my cousin Amy over. She is a year older then me. She got on my computer and signed onto my name on AIM. She was talking to all the people who were making fun of me.

(gah! g2g again!)

And if you have to leave

Memphis38128
Loyal

Post by Memphis38128 »

To me,these people probably had this all planned.No one wouldn't do this,unless that knew you.They knew you to well.I see what you mean,some people get treated like that.I hope life is going okay.
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

I don't think that was the end of your story... It sucks in a way how we can lose friends so fast..but then that just meants they weren't good friends. We lose and then we gain. I'll wait for the rest of your story before I put more input.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
gcruitgurl91
Dedicated

Post by gcruitgurl91 »

Okay so they were IMing me every time online and making of fun of me in every way possible. I tried to ignore them but then they started picking on my best friend. She is really sensitive and it was making me angry. I got online and started standing up for her. The two people who were making fun of her was Shelbey and Mackenzie. They are sisters. Shelby is a year older then me and Makenzie was a year younger. The same age as my friends. The next day it all started at school. I almost got in a fist fight with Shelbey. Then a few weeks before spring break I went on vacation to Florida to visit my sister. Which ment I would have to leave Kelli alone for an entire week. I went to Florida and had my fun, went to Disney Land, Universal Studios. All that good stuff. I talked to Kelli a couple times on the phone. And when I got back I learned that Shelbey and some of her friends had tried to follow Kelli out of school one day and beat her up. I was so fed up with it. I filed reports and reports with the principal and both our parents got involved. The only problem was that Mackenzie and Shelbey's parent's didn't care. They were aloud to do anything they wanted!!

And if you have to leave

gcruitgurl91
Dedicated

Post by gcruitgurl91 »

So one day I get an IM from Mackenzie's best friend Dani. She was even more worse then Mackenzie. She really wanted to fight me. By this time I had all my old friends against me. But Stephanie I had never heard from since she tranferred schools. It turns out she ended up pregnant. Or at least that was a rumor for a while. Then one day me and Angie were talking and we decided to call Stephanie. She confermed that she was a 12 yr old mother. I was so mad. Then of course I had all the people making fun of me. I was sick of all of it. One day I went to the library to use the computer with my friend Kelli to use the computer. Well Dani and her "posse" decided to follow me there. I was so annoyed with them by that time that I decided to go out side and fight her. After beating her up things got worse. She spread it around the school that she was the one who kicked my ass. Yeah right. She had a bald spot and her face was all bruised!!!!!!!

And if you have to leave

gcruitgurl91
Dedicated

Post by gcruitgurl91 »

Until this day every one still makes fun of me. But I stopped letting it bother me. I mean sure it hurts but they're not worth it. Bullies are worth less cruel hearted people. They get their thrills from making other people hurt. I have been dealing with bullies for two years. You just need to learn that they're not your friends so they're not worth it. When they bullies first started bullying me I was going threw alot of hard stuff at that time so the got to me badly. I started cutting. And I still do. I hate the fact that those bullies got the worst of me. Just please if you are getting bullied I beg you to not start something this horrible. It is not worth it. And it is so hard to stop.

And if you have to leave