School Sucks.

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Yummypunkpie
Loyal

School Sucks.

Post by Yummypunkpie »

God, being ugly is horrible. I mean at school I'm teased every where I go no matter what I do. Like that one time in church when there was this kid sitting next to me was actually acting with I was some what human when these bleach blond girls called his name and was like "hehehehehe you have to sit next to the ugly bitch" and was pointing and me and shit. So he moved all the was over on the bleachers. I was almost crying right there. And the time in Spanish class when we where playing simon says and this kid gos "damn look at her fat ass, i'd kill myself if I was her" and all these kids started laughing. And once when we where outside and I was just standing around because I have no friends and these kids came up to me and where like "would you fuck a donkey for $ 1000?" and I was like "no" and they where like "hah, no she'd do it for free, shes so fucking ugly she'd never get fucked, hell she's probally all ready fucked one" while I was standing RIGHT THERE! I mean really, I KNOW I'm ugly already and I don't know how to fix it. I mean they can think what they want, but why do they have to let me hear it?
Rain falls on everyone,

The same old rain,

and I'm just trying to,

Walk with you,

Between the rain drops.

-Smashing Pumpkins
sweethelp
Veteran

Re: School Sucks.

Post by sweethelp »

aww hunni! im so sorry! im sure you arent ugly..i know this is corny but its true everyons beautiful in their own way. those people are jerks..dont listen to them im sure that there gonna wind up working some place like mcdonalds (alright i work at mcdonalds but its not a living) and they wont go anywhere and they will ask "would you like fries w/ that?" (lol we dont really ask that but anyways) hun there just assholes seriously im not that pretty either i used to get picked on non-stop in elementary school and in 7th grade this girl was so cruel to me like around halloween she would say "dont bring your candy to school, Kimmy might eat it all" and stuff it hurt really bad, but eventually when i didnt say anything and just ignored them they went away so try ignoring them if that doesnt work say some smart ass comment back to them and if that doesnt work approach an adult about it. thats so terrible what theyre saying and please dont believe them i just cant believe that they would say that stuff at church and also in a class did the teacher say anything??

~~Kimmy~~

PM me anytime!

by the way if this helps- a girl who bullied my sister all the time got pregnant at 15 and got kicked out of her house..if it helps at all
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Yummypunkpie
Loyal

Post by Yummypunkpie »

Yea, but I mean, its just not the jerks that makes fun of everone, it's everyone in the whole school that thinks I'm a dork. I mean it's like it's normal for everyone to hate me. I'm changing schools this year, but I always change schools and it's always the same everywhere I go. The teacher's dont hear because they're smart enough not to talk that loud, and my parents dont really care, if I ever say anything they're just like "ignore it" and I always ignore it and it never makes it go away.
Rain falls on everyone,

The same old rain,

and I'm just trying to,

Walk with you,

Between the rain drops.

-Smashing Pumpkins
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

well maybe this year try making some new friends and be friendly with people im sure not everyone will hate you. im sure not everyone in the school you were just at hates you and im really sorry about how shitty everyones treating you.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Changing schools is a good start. You should try to work to make yourself more confident- go on a diet if you feel overweight, get a cool new haircut to make your self esteem BOOST up, try to put on some makeup, get some new clothes. Believe me, you wouldn't think it would work, but it would..

Act like you like yourself if you're not at that stage right now. If you act like you're friendly and outgoing and confident, then people will look at you and say "hmm... she looks nice.." - just TRY it...

And as for those bullies, I can't even tell you how much I'd like to get a hold of them and ask them WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE THINKING treating someone like that. THey just feel like they're so above you, but in reality, doing things like that makes them SO BELOW YOU.

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to PM me.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
princess_of_everything
Loyal

Post by princess_of_everything »

therez bound to be some nice ppl wherever u go. it doesnt seem to matter who u are tho, everyone gets talked bad about. ppl are mean everywhere. a few years ago i would hear about wut horrible things ppl said about me and how i looked. it hurt really bad, but i did things to change the way i look, and now those ppl regret ever saying anything bad about me. ur so much better than those stupid ppl who act so childish. u can pm me anytime u need to if u want!
everything is okay in the end. if it's not okay, then it's not the end.
Precious x Pill
Loyal

Post by Precious x Pill »

Kids are so cruel, I'm really sorry they say things like that too you. It's just immature. Ugh it makes me so mad :furious: If I was there, I'd punch them in the face for you...well...I'd try to punch them...I don't know how to fight, but I'd figure it out ;)

Changing schools is a good start...and like Shwynsh said, a deit and hair cut and all that if you would like...

I really hope the kids at your new school will treat you better. You don't deserve to be treated like that. I'm truly sorry for what they say to you.
For hearing all my doubts so selectively and

For continuing my numbing love endlessly

For letting you decide if I indeed was desirable

For denying myself to somehow make us compatible

For blaming myself for your unhappiness

For expecting myself to be where you wanted me to be

And I'm sorry to myself

My apologies begin here before everybody else

I'm sorry to myself

For treating me worse than I would anybody else

*B a B y G i r l*
hopeless_
Loyal

Post by hopeless_ »

hey Yummypunkpie,

i'm so sorry for what you are going through. What those jerks said to you makes me feel so sad, and I know how much it hurts... I had to change school because I got teased a lot. I'm really very sorry. I hate it that so many people can be so cruel, because in my opinion words can really stab!... I really hope you make good friends, because obviously the people that treat you bad are not worth your time. I'm sure that you are not ugly, just like sweethelp said, and I am very amased that you could face these bullies everyday... i know I would just be really weak to go to school anymore. Please be strong and going to a new school is the perfect opportunity to show everyone your beautiful personality... :hug:

take care,

andy
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

You probably aren't ugly. I really would doubt it. MANY people just need to do a little extra with makeup or clothes to make themselves look good, and while it's artificial, if you care about your looks or what others think of you, it might not be a bad idea to invest in a few Chanel products and find someone to help you learn how to use them.

As for these cruel people... ugh... people like that totally tick me off. Rude obnoxious judgemental SOB's. I can't say just ignore them, but try....

Good luck... for makeup tips contact me, I'll tell you people I know.
-Sam!
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Oh hunny I am so sorry :( People are mean .. and its not only you a lot of people get made fun of and a lot of people can be mean .. but think of it as the people who are doing it are just not confident enough in themselves becasue if you have to be mean to someone to make urself happy then you are not a confident person yourself.. and that really is sad. :( Stay strong because I am sure that you are a really great person who is going to go farther than anyone of those other people who are making fun of you. They really are the losers. :hug: I'm here if u need a friend or just someone to talk to.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Post by messedup »

That's horrible. :( No one deserves to be treated that way. You keep telling yourself that you are sooo much better than those losers who say things like that to you. :hug:
Danielle
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by Shwynsh@Aug 16 2004, 11:03 PM

Changing schools is a good start. You should try to work to make yourself more confident- go on a diet if you feel overweight, get a cool new haircut to make your self esteem BOOST up, try to put on some makeup, get some new clothes. Believe me, you wouldn't think it would work, but it would..

Act like you like yourself if you're not at that stage right now. If you act like you're friendly and outgoing and confident, then people will look at you and say "hmm... she looks nice.." - just TRY it...

And as for those bullies, I can't even tell you how much I'd like to get a hold of them and ask them WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE THINKING treating someone like that. THey just feel like they're so above you, but in reality, doing things like that makes them SO BELOW YOU.

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to PM me.
This girl always gives the best damn advice.

And I think it's disgusting how those kids treat you. I don't know what the best way to deal with this is, but it's often the people who are least secure who feel the need to say things like that. I think you should pick the least intimidating one of the lot and go right up into his/her face and tell them to not ever FUCKING say that to you again. Say it like you mean it and completely invade their space. Do it when they don't have back up either. ARGHHH I hate people like that so much.
I wish I were a spy.
NeverReallySeen
Veteran

Post by NeverReallySeen »

hunny i'm so sorry. dont let them get to you. they just think it makes them look cool. when they say something, just be like, 'oo ur kewl, dont u have a life? or do u normally go around looking at ppl who are better then u' it sounds mean, but it'll eventually get to them. stick up for urself. no one has the right to say that shit to you. let them know that they dont bother you. n that u have better things to do then worry about what the idiots think of u. i'm sry u have to go through all that sweetie. pm me if u ever wanna talk.
To be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody

else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living,

Until the escape becomes the habit.

Everything is ok in the end.

If its not, then its not the end.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

remember that you are the better person, not them, when they get you down. you can overcome this.

x x x
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.