If You Need Homework Help

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
nika
Loyal

If You Need Homework Help

Post by nika »

ok so anyone needing homework help, i may be able to help you. ive taken a year of biology, chemistry, physics, 3 years of spanish, lots of history and english. but i excel at scince. im a junior in high school but taking college classes, so if you need science help (mostly chemistry or biology) post for me. i can also edit papers when time permits. hope this helps

nika
toria720
Loyal

Re: If You Need Homework Help

Post by toria720 »

Thanks so much. Im taking chemistry this year and im really scared and knowing that you'll be there to help me if i need it makes me lighten up!! Thanks ill add you on to my list.

victoria
"What's another word for thesaurus?"

"Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy."-Steve Martin

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."-Phil Donahue

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn."-Charlie Parker

Email: Toria720@yahoo.com

AIM: Babyface102938

Feel free to PM me too!
Ana
Loyal

Post by Ana »

same goes for me as what toria720 said
Loves Chris with all my heart. without him i do not know where i would be. he is my savior and someday i hope to help him like he has helped me.

I love you chris.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I can help too....

I don't have as much bling bling as nika...haha...

but i am a junior and when school starts up just post your hw help in here and me and nika and the others will help...

And toria720 don't worry about chem...i got A's the whole way threw! :) Its really fun and to me was easy...

~Jeff~
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

I can also help, tis is my last year in high school and already got all my required classes done and would love to help in any way.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

do u think u could help in math? im in geometry and i just suck at math! thanx so much!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
nika
Loyal

Post by nika »

yeah i can do geometry...just email me stuff or post it. have fun and remeber geometry is the hardest year. even calculus is down hill from thre......but its not all that bad

nika