Everyone Be Sure To Read This

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
screamincharlie
Loyal

Re: Everyone Be Sure To Read This

Post by screamincharlie »

Actually, there is bitching and complaining about your problems and actually acting on them. We are acting them, you on the other hand are bitching about them. :)
"It is only in the giving of oneself to others that we truly live."

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."

"Some people just don't know how to drive...I call these people "Everybody But Me."

"You will know that you really love someone, when you want them to be happy.. even if their happiness means you are not a part of it.."

I love Jennifer forever...
Just4
Loyal

Post by Just4 »

Also, tell me this, if some of the shit thats happened to me and SC happened to you, wouldn't you feel the same way? I avoided my akill because it was a pointless akill, it was for nothing. If you'd of actually read the forums, instead of reading one topic, and going off half-assed about how we're attacking your precious HelpingTeens, then maybe you'd understand. I too use to stick up for the admins and this site all the time when I heard about this shit that goes on, however, when it finally happened to me, I seen everyones point.
girl_about_town
Veteran

Post by girl_about_town »

Love Katie x x x
Just4
Loyal

Post by Just4 »

The chat logs are the proof, they are the fact. Also, please learn how to spell "what" properly. Thanks.
girl_about_town
Veteran

Originally posted by Just4@Aug 17 2004, 01:45 PM

The chat logs are the proof, they are the fact. Also, please learn how to spell "what" properly. Thanks.

No, they are the evidence. I want the facts.
Love Katie x x x
screamincharlie
Loyal

Ill tell you "wot" if you can read, please visit

http://www.jenandforest.com/phpbb/nfphp ... c.php?t=79

that is a complete list of everythign that happened, and the proof, if you dont want proof then delete the chat logs and read what is left

"Some people just don't know how to drive...I call these people "Everybody But Me."

"You will know that you really love someone, when you want them to be happy.. even if their happiness means you are not a part of it.."

Just4
Loyal

Post by Just4 »

The fact is, OD doesn't care, the fact is, OD plays favorites, and chooses sides, among other things, and the way most of this site is run... This place could be much better if it only had a little bit of effort put in. The other facts would include that SC got fired for off-site behaviour (which, I was told numerous times by OD that it doesn't matter WHAT someone does off-site.) I was akilled for little or no reason, when other people were doing the same exact thing, and never even got warned, I've been banned and akilled from that place way to many times for no reason what-so-ever, the logs are the fact and proof of what we're saying, as I and SC said before, if you'd of READ the forums, you'd understand!
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

This topic needs to be closed! It has now descended into a slanging match, which is NOT the purpose of this site.
girl_about_town
Veteran

oh my opinion has now changed. i believe that this site isn't run correctly. of course some people dont know what they are doing, there's no effort put into this site.
Love Katie x x x
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

Your opinion has changed, just like that huh? I second that Helen. Close this! It's gotten way out of hand.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

I third that! Anyway, this place is'nt perfect, nowhere is. And no person is.OD made a mistake, big deal. We all do. Its called life. But theres no point to whinging on about it on here or in your website.

Also, please learn how to spell "what" properly.
What IS your obsession with how words are spelt???
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
screamincharlie
Loyal

I third that! Anyway, this place is'nt perfect, nowhere is. And no person is.OD made a mistake, big deal. We all do. Its called life. But theres no point to whinging on about it on here or in your website.

We aren't even talking about OD's downtime page apology, we haven't once said anything about the downtime page, if you actually read the forums there is a whole lot more to them then just that one little incident. Also, us doing what we are doing is a part of life, there will always be people that have a problem with the way things are done, so once again, its called life, deal with it :)

Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Oh, I noticed there was a lot of bitching about various HT members in your forums. Mostly that anyway.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
girl_about_town
Veteran

if we agree with them and dont argue, dont even post in here then hey there's naff all they can come back at us with
Love Katie x x x
screamincharlie
Loyal

lol, bitching about who? are only a few people that were actually involved

Just4
Loyal

Post by Just4 »

Originally posted by School of Rock Babe@Aug 17 2004, 01:55 PM

Also, please learn how to spell "what" properly.

What IS your obsession with how words are spelt???

Well, firstly, I'll answer the OD question, No shit that no one is perfect, however, the whole downtime page, as SC said, has not been discussed here, there is alot more shit that OD has done thats posted on the forums.

Secondly, my problem with how people spell is that, all these people have an education, and all of them have a brain, why not use it and type and spell the right way so you atleast look better, I tend to not listen to people who can't even type "what" the proper way.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Closing down. This is nothing but a private little war.

Grow up. Do not make another. You had your fun.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
screamincharlie
Loyal

Thanks to OD's generousness this topic is now back open, be sure to visit the helpingteens forums if you want to know about what happened to the chat and guestbook last week.

My Helpingteens Forum

Just to let everyone know, thanks to certian people at this site, the topics in the forum are no longer as peaceful and factual as they once were, but I suggest that if you read any of the topics it should be "past and recent activites at helpingteens", that will explain everything in detail.

OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

sc, just4, jen, if you keep DRAGGING THAT UP IT WILL BE CLOSED FOR BRINGING UP OLD TOPICS
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
screamincharlie
Loyal

Thanks to OD's generousness this topic is now back open

This is a new development, not an old topic.

Just to let everyone know, thanks to certian people at this site, the topics in the forum are no longer as peaceful and factual as they once were

This is also a new development.

Is yesterday really 2 old to bring up?

BTW, I dont see Jen or Just4 bringing anything up...