Do U Have An J.r.o.t.c.

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Do U Have An J.r.o.t.c.

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

We have a A.F.J.R.O.T.C. (Air Force) at my high school, there is also NJROTC(navy), AJROTC(army), etc. I been in it for 3 years going on my 4th year.. ( and my last cause Im in 12th.) My rank is cadet Major (officer) and Im the group commander(in charge of 258+ cadets...the whole core :wacko: ). I was wondering if you had a J.R.O.T.C. in your school and which one. Also If your in it and do you like it? why did you join? etc.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
sugarpuppy101
Loyal

Re: Do U Have An J.r.o.t.c.

Post by sugarpuppy101 »

We have a j.r.o.t.c. at my school but I dunt really think its a kind cus theyrs like no other letters or nething b4 it.... but i think it might be army cus they have to wear the army uniforms and stuf.... but im not in it so i dunt kno a whole lot lol
You know you love me!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

No we don't...

We have a small group that is like "search and rescue" for ... (They fly and search for missing people - which really aren't missing...its like a test)

But that is just a small thing that they do as a test for people to get ready for military...

I personally am not in it...I have no interest in joining the military...

~Jeff~
goexpos
Loyal

Post by goexpos »

Yes, we only have an Air Force JROTC. My friend is in it, but i'm not in it because I don't like the uniforms they have to wear twice a week and according to my friend, you have to stay after school a few times a week. I don't have any time for that.
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

yep we have to stay after school alot, but its worth it, you get to help the city, help the school, learn more about your self, etc. and even thou its a military class, it doesn't mean your required to join it. It is a class to help you out and also to open more doors for ya. I learned so much from it and got to travel all around. got to have many lunches with the gov., mayor, etc. It helped me when it came to a good job, etc. well if any one wants to know any more info is more then welcomed to pm me. I'll be happy to help.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

My High school did. It came in my senior year and many of the seniors were high command before they left. i didn't go into it, i had to take other classes but i wanted too.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

when i lived in florida, there was ROTC... my school is too stupid to think of rotc or anything.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Yes, we do.

And no, I will not. The only people in ROTC are the dykes and the lesbians. So granted, I'd sorta fit in, but not with all the butch chicks there. Ew.

Plus, I don't take orders or let people tell me how I didn't polish a button correctly.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Originally posted by rast@Aug 22 2004, 12:39 PM

Im a Second Lt. and captin of the rifle team. Im also on the drill team and raiders team. Not to mention the S-2

awsome!!! im also on the drill team...been on it for 3 years so far...we went to nationals this year and won 2nd in colorguard and 1st in exabition (sp?)