Those Days

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Doug
Veteran

Those Days

Post by Doug »

Alright, I've always had days where I just feel like crap, most people do. But, especially the last couple of months, I've had an increasing amount of days sort of like this. I mean, I'm just pissed off for no apparent reason and I don't really want to converse with anyone or do anything. I'll sit in my room or hang out with friends and I'll just be pissed at the world for absolutley no reason. Anytime someone wants to talk to me, I blow them off. I'm just so incredibly angry.

At first, I didn't pay much attention to them because they just seemed to be off days. But, now, they're increasing. Is there something wrong with me? Is there anyway to stop this? And, yes, today is one of those days. :wallbash:

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it here. If someone knows better than I, then go ahead and move it.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
sugarpuppy101
Loyal

Re: Those Days

Post by sugarpuppy101 »

I have days like that to and sometimes they last for like months... i dunno what it is really
You know you love me!
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

I think I know what you mean. Days where you hate everyone and everything and want everyone to go away. Im like that alot. Maybe its hormones? Who knows. Just try to find a way to cheer up when you feel like that. Thats what i do...yeah i dont know if I helped..doubt it. Hope you figure it out. Luck.

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey darling,

I don't know exactly what it is. Are you under a lot of stress? I know that when I get stressed out, I become very edgey.

But, are you getting enough exercise? Because I guarentee if you start exercising, you'll feel a lot better. That happens with me as well. If I don't jog or have any physical activity for several days, I start slipping into this irritable, tired mode.

Or...maybe you could go to the doctor? It might be hormones, but if it's increasing, I don't think that's exactly normal.

Good luck love.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

im sorry that happens, it muct sompletely suck. but now that i think about it im almost always like that. just pissed for no apparent reason. and i will flip out if someone says anything to me. so i guess what im trying to say is that ur not alone, although i dont have an answer to that problem....i dont think there would even be a diagnosis for it. anyways i hope i helped a little

~faith
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
SweetStuff05
Loyal

Post by SweetStuff05 »

I've been living those days all summer. I dunno why but I'm usually this happy go lucky girl always w/ a smile, but I've been angry and mad for usually no apparent reason and I keep it locked up inside me. Sometimes I'll be realy sad all day and just wanna cray and scream my head off! Like now!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
"The best things in life are unseen... that's why we close our eyes when we sleep, kiss, and dream."

*Cherry Cutie*