So Freakin Mad!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
pynkgodde55
Loyal

So Freakin Mad!

Post by pynkgodde55 »

I love my job, I do. I work for a county government, I get paid well, and I commute with my folks. I am a limited term employee however. I get not benefits. The lady I work with is retiring in September. I applied for her job. But, the new temp that we hired is applying too. He keeps saying how he hopes he gets it and whatever gives him an edge he'll do. I've worked here for 5 months. I know how to do this job! I've busted my ass for it. i deserve it. Why would you be so rude as to say that stuff to me?? I am so unhappy and he just keeps pissing me off! I swear, if I don't get this job I'll be pissed. He comes in and just steals my desk, my computer, my chair, my stuff! Everyday I float b/c I have no place to sit down at. I have work to do and this jerk gets to use my stuff that I need to do my job. I know this job better than him!!!!! Grrrr. I am so freakin mad I could scream. I hate him. I hate him more than anything!
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: So Freakin Mad!

Post by OverDrive »

wow, sounds like my predicament at work right now...

sorta....
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

I just also found out that my great-grandmother died this morning.
[center]Image[/center]

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Ouch. All of that...in the same timeframe. It's going to be hard. I won't lie to you, haha, you're in for some rollercoaster rides of emotion. So just keep high hopes and you'll get what you want most of the time. Nasty co-workers like that can be a real hassle and I personally wouldn't put up with it. I'd set down the line and say don't steal my damn chair. But not in such harsh language.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

Well, first off, what you're saying right now is entirely unprofessional. It's not your choice to choose the job. It's the employers. For all you know, he could hate your guts.

So for god's sake, don't go around saying, "I HATE HIM!!!" to other competition. Life is competitive like that, but I know I wouldn't hire you if I knew you had that attitude. He's obviously very competitive, and you should respect him for that. Why does he steal your chair? And why can't you ask him nicely to give it back to you? Courtesy goes a long way in the working world babe.

As for benefits, okay, I'm sorry. You're the one who chose the job with no benefits.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

Hey,

Well, first off, what you're saying right now is entirely unprofessional. It's not your choice to choose the job. It's the employers. For all you know, he could hate your guts.

So for god's sake, don't go around saying, "I HATE HIM!!!" to other competition. Life is competitive like that, but I know I wouldn't hire you if I knew you had that attitude. He's obviously very competitive, and you should respect him for that. Why does he steal your chair? And why can't you ask him nicely to give it back to you? Courtesy goes a long way in the working world babe.

As for benefits, okay, I'm sorry. You're the one who chose the job with no benefits.

Cheers,

Jenna

Originally posted by pynkgodde55@Aug 25 2004, 12:44 PM

Please don't be so rude. I was just venting.
[center]Image[/center]

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by pynkgodde55@Aug 25 2004, 09:58 AM

I'm not being rude. What I said was true. You should take that into account. Instead of venting, go talk to the guy, if he bothers you that much. And I'm sorry about your great grandmother.

Whatever.

~Jenna~
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Ahh that really does suck and I think that you need to say something to him. Seriously just be like.. I have been here longer and this is MY desk would you please find some where else to work when I am here. I know at my job seniority rules so you would get the job over him but if thats not the case where you work then you have to just work your best so that you can show the boss that you are better qualified for the job. Good Luck :)
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

Originally posted by Paris In Flames+Aug 25 2004, 02:17 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Paris In Flames @ Aug 25 2004, 02:17 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-pynkgodde55@Aug 25 2004, 09:58 AM

I'm not being rude. What I said was true. You should take that into account. Instead of venting, go talk to the guy, if he bothers you that much. And I'm sorry about your great grandmother.

Whatever.

~Jenna~[/b][/quote]

Sounded a little on the rude side to me...just a little... :wacko: :bag:
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

Whatever people, move on, or something will happen with this thread.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Originally posted by pynkgodde55@Aug 25 2004, 04:44 PM

Aww :( I'm so sorry I hope you feel better! If you need anything just PM me
There's always someone cooler than you
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

They gave the job to the douchbag. Excuse my language. Now I want two days off so I can go to SC and be w/ my family and they won't give it to me! I'm calling in sick. My family is more important then work.
[center]Image[/center]