Alternative Vs. Regular

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
faith
Veteran

Alternative Vs. Regular

Post by faith »

do colleges look at alternative schools the same way they looka t regular public or private schools? cuz im going into my senior yr and and am attending an alternative schoola dn am just wondering! thanx! :D
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Tree Fingers
Loyal

Re: Alternative Vs. Regular

Post by Tree Fingers »

yes they look at it the same.
courty
Loyal

Post by courty »

I'm going to a sort of alternative school and kids from there go to very good colleges
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Yeah i assume that they would look at them the same - i mean if you learn abotu the same things and stuff ... :)

~Jeff~
Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

Depends on what kind of alturnitive school... and I'm assumeing there are different kinds at this point. The 'alturnitive' school where I live is where they send all the drugies and law breakers and cronic trouble makers. It would seem to me that a college would look very closely at someone who was applieing from that school, no collge wants a cronic trouble maker eh?
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I know that it is more difficult to get into a university, but college you can get into fine. I go to an alternate, and its not all drugies law breakers and all that, some people just have attendance problems...like me lol and for others the alternate works out better for their style of learning.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**