First Day Of School!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
dark_angel07
Loyal

Re: First Day Of School!

Post by dark_angel07 »

Well Im glad for those of you who had a good day! Sorry about those of you who's day sucked! Schools going just fine for me now- I get to spend TONS of time with my boyfriend and his friends who hated me last year, are okay with me this year! PLUS I have easy classes this tri, so its all good!
100th Post~~~ Aug. 26th, 2004

150th Post~~~ Aug. 28th, 2005
sad_soul555
Loyal

Re: First Day Of School!

Post by sad_soul555 »

mine was shitty...because I was at school common ppl school sux...does any one else hate school as much as I? and it is not school that i don't like it is all the dumb fucking kids...i wish they would all just grow up....grrrr
Hmmm i am starting to hate guys more and more...every day.....maybe someday ill meet someone worth loveing...intill then ill die inside...im gonna grow up being a very bitter old woman,.....

brittaney....OMG you have such a beautiful son....i can't beleave we have been friends this long....(all our lives...17 years).....and i hope i never lose you...and or your beautiful baby boy deagen.....

"I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to kill the thing on the inside."