Is It Possible?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
faith
Veteran

Is It Possible?

Post by faith »

omg i feel so hopeless right now. my new school sucks. i have no friends i sit by myself and walk through the halls with my head down. and thenm even worse is academic wise. they dont teach u the stuff at this news chool of mine. instead they just give u a packet have u look at examples and apply that to the questions. how am i ever going to be bale to succeed this yr? is it hopeless?
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Is It Possible?

Post by messedup »

Nope, it's not hopeless. You can do anything if you set your mind to it. (I know that sounds so cliche but really it's true.) If you need help with your work, guess what? We're here to help you. ;)

As for the friend situation...give it some time. It usually takes awhile for people to warm up to the new kids but when they do, it'll be great. You'll make new friends. :hug:
Danielle
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Not hopeless at all. I felt really HELPLESS earlier b/c I realized socially I don't know many people in my classes... but I can get that switched around ... and so can you. Your guidance counselor is there to help... go see him/her.
-Sam!
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

ok, with the friends- befor class turn and meet the students that sit near you and then move around and meet other students. I used to move all the time and come to find out that it is fun meeting new people cause then you can learn somethings that never happened at your old school and you can do the same. Also, you never know, you can end up meeting some awsome people and start up an awsome group. Its hard at first but it will turn out pretty good in the next few days, just give it time.

WIth the classes- well some schools teach in different ways. Try this out, you never know, you might be able to learn a lot better then the way you are used to. my be suggest to the teacher some ways your old teachers taught you. I found out when Imoved from Oregan to Alaska, they taught completly different ways and found that I learned better up here then how I was doing. Just give it a roll and see what happens.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com