Gay Rumours

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
little-lost-one
Loyal

Gay Rumours

Post by little-lost-one »

I know that because of something that happened last Friday, there are going to be rumours about me being gay when I go back to school. For the whole story, go to the sexuality forum. Anyway, how do I combat those?

~Emily
"But tommorow's another day, and I'm thirsty anyway, so bring on the rain."

"Car? What ca-"

Chocolate is a vegetable. Chocholate is made from the caco bean. Bean=Vegetable.
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Re: Gay Rumours

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

Hun if you know you're not gay ignore them. Honestly why should it matter if you know it's not true? Just don't let it get to you because that's all people want it to do.
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Post by messedup »

My first three years of high school was horrible for this reason. People were complete assholes, calling me lesbian and whore and things like that and they didn't even know my sexual preference. I would attempt to verbally fight with them but that just seemed to fuel their desire to make my life a living hell.

Now when I started my senior year, these things were starting again but I did something different...I ignored them, just pretended like I didn't hear anything. And guess what? They stopped. I guess they just wanted me to react and when I didn't, they lost interest. I suggest you do the same if people start on you. Don't look at them and pretend like they're not there.

:hug:
Danielle
rogueangel
Loyal

Post by rogueangel »

Hmmmmm... my ex best friend and her family went around saying stuff like that about me a while back...

I have to agree that ignoring it is the best solution... you know it's not true and although it might be annoying that they may keep going on about it, it's all that really matters.

They'll get bored in the end :hug:

Take Care, Sam x
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

really just try ignoring them and if someone asks you if you are gay just tell them the truth but dont start anything with them itll only make it worse.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
little-lost-one
Loyal

Post by little-lost-one »

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love you all. So far, I've been okay, but I intend to take the advice you have given me.

~Emily
"But tommorow's another day, and I'm thirsty anyway, so bring on the rain."

"Car? What ca-"

Chocolate is a vegetable. Chocholate is made from the caco bean. Bean=Vegetable.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Ignore them.

Personally, I've had rumors spread about me. Hahaha, they're true, but that's not the point.

I am who I am, and nothing can ever change that. If people start spreading rumors, it means that they have no life. Ignore them. Whether you're gay or not shouldn't matter.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
true
Loyal

Post by true »

Rumors are rumors. They die fast. People get bored if you just let them have their fun for a little while. Don't egg them on. Just deal for a few days and all will be well.

love and Luck!!

True
chizarles
Loyal

Post by chizarles »

yeah, unless something keeps feuling the rumor it'll die out. Ignoring is seriously the best way. Believe it or not, there's currently a rumor at my school that for gel I use (get this) horse cum in my hair. And they're totally serious, it's not a joke or anything. That just goes to show you how stupid rumors are, eh?
"If they move, kill them. In fact, kill one now to make sure the other understands."
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

say "fuck you all" and just go about ur business, people will always talk , it's ur choice to decide if that's going to bother u or not
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

In my first year at high school, people use to say how I was a lesbian lol, and this was spread about by this girl who went to my Girl Guides. :rolleyes: It upset me, particulary as I was getting bullied on a nearly regular basis-I would be tripped, shoved over, laughed at, called names etc. In a end I told a teacher. It did'nt stop it completely, but the rumours started to slacken off, so that in my 2nd year at high school, I was'nt bullied anymore. People love gossip even if it upsets someone else and its not true. Ignore them or if it really bothers you, tell a teacher.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

Honostly, I dont think that most people actually belive those gay rumors. I personally here them a lot, and I dont even pay attention to them any more becuase their are so many and most of them arent true. Just ignore them. Chances are that people will just try to make fun of you becuase they get a reaction out of it.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
NeverReallySeen
Veteran

Post by NeverReallySeen »

that sounds a bit familiar. ppl can be retarded sometime. just act like its nothing, n if they do say something like that, say something like, 'me gay, yea right. i have a boyfriend thank u very much, n he's quite hot at that' then they'll know ur not gay.
To be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody

else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living,

Until the escape becomes the habit.

Everything is ok in the end.

If its not, then its not the end.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

ignoring people is usually the best solution.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.